Teacher (26) impregnates 15 year old.

10 seconds lol cmon bruh
screenshot3.jpg

#donthateplaya

Do people seriously believe he deserve prison for this? It seemed to be consensual and 15 is age of consent in many countries, its even lower in others. He's only 26 himself.
Yes. "Only" 26 lol. I don't care what other countries do, 15 is a minor here. A grown man trying to have sex with teenagers is fucking gross. Consent doesn't matter if you're under age.

Do people seriously believe he deserve prison for this? It seemed to be consensual and 15 is age of consent in many countries, its even lower in others. He's only 26 himself.

Even if you want to overlook the whole 15 years old thing, she was still his student (if I understand the story correctly) and there are all kinds of problems with that.

Yes. "Only" 26 lol. I don't care what other countries do, 15 is a minor here. A grown man trying to have sex with teenagers is fucking gross. Consent doesn't matter if you're under age.
That's what you're conditioned to believe but 100 years ago in your own country it was normal to have a younger wife.

That's what you're conditioned to believe but 100 years ago in your own country it was normal to have a younger wife.

That may be. But I don't see how "don't fuck 15 year olds" is such a difficult rule to comply with.

That may be. But I don't see how "don't fuck 15 year olds" is such a difficult rule to comply with.
Emotions can make rules difficult to follow at times, does that mean his life should be ruined be sent to prison?

One's a giver, one's a taker. There's inherent differences in the dynamic we can't pretend don't exist.

For one the pregnancy alone shows there is greater risk for teen girls than teen boys.

Fucking children is not ok, but there's obvious reasons related to things we all accept that lead us to viewing the situations differently.

Emotions can make rules difficult to follow at times, does that mean his life should be ruined be sent to prison?

Yes, if you think it's important that adults don't fuck 15 year olds.

Damn, 10 seconds??? Bro must've been bursting lmao

Somebody's getting an old school shitkicking in the slammer.

15 is not really that young, and there are plenty of them that have shapely bodies. It is not like he raped a 6 yr old. You would think a guy like this be worshipped in prison.

Where were these teachers at when I was a kid

Obviously, he should be punished. What interests me is how come whenever a situation like this arises, nobody addresses victim's poor upbringing? It is parents' responsibility to teach their children about both violent and especially non-violent (seeing how they've got the numbers on their violent colleagues) sexual predators such as this guy. Had she been properly educated on the subject, there would had been no space left to romanticize neither old perverts nor young retards whose lack of success with women of their own age made them chase impressionable teenagers, which would ultimately result in her avoiding their kind like the plague.

15 is not really that young, and there are plenty of them that have shapely bodies. It is not like he raped a 6 yr old. You would think a guy like this be worshipped in prison.

And it's not like he thought she was 18 because she looked older than she was. The guy is a fucking schoolteacher who waited until her parents were out of town to come over and bone a kid in grade 9.

Lol yes a hundred years ago. Children working in sweat shops, minorities and women having no rights, building our countries infrastructure literally on the dead bodies of foreigners. Poor sanitation and hygiene, etc.

A lot of things have changed in the last century. It's called progress. We used to believe marrying little kids was ok and burning people at the stake for witchcraft was reasonable. Should we go back to that too? If you want to go back in time several centuries go move to the middle east or africa.

And it's not like he thought she was 18 because she looked older than she was. The guy is a fucking schoolteacher who waited until her parents were out of town to come over and bone a kid in grade 9.
So because he's a school teacher it somehow makes it the worst thing ever

10 Seconds.

That's some boom and zoom tactics.

The issue arises with a student teacher relationship. It has to do with someone in an position of power over someone else. He also knew what he was doing was wrong. He is a fucking teacher. He is supposed to be caring for these kids not trying to fuck them.

So because he's a school teacher it somehow makes it the worst thing ever

I think it makes it worse. He is pretty much the one person parents trust to be around their kids all day and not view them as sexual options.

Back