"teach men not to rape"

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So after having multiple feminist's on my Facebook post the Brock Turner release news , there has been a constant strewm of women saying teach men not to rape.

How do you feel about this saying?

Personally I feel it's an empty saying that won't fix anything, nobody ever taught me not to rape, same way nobody taught me not to murder. It's just common fucking sense and if you do it your sick.

People know rape is wrong but they do it anyway it has nothing to do with them not being taught it was wrong and it's an empty saying that won't help anything and just blames men imo

What are your thoughts on "teach men not to rape?"

There are laws against rape. There are already publication education programs edifying against the violence towards women. Similarly, there are already vast private education programs in place (ex. university orientation and outreach programs aimed at their incoming student bodies that seek to teach women risky behavior, and the community how to spot potentially dangerous situations).

Tell these bishes to find a problem that doesn't already have the solution in place.

Eh...if you're gonna rape, you're gonna rape. Pretty sure taking a class isn't going to change that. Can't fix evil.

I think it'll work. "Teach people not to steal" and "teach people not to shoot each other" have both worked really well. I feel the problem is that rapists just don't understand that rape is wrong.

Last edited:
If you need to teach a man not to rape, then he's broken and probably wouldn't even receive the teaching at all.

It's a flatly bigoted statement.

Sort of like saying we need to teach "jews" not to be cheap, teach "blacks" not to be violent.

Men have already been taught not to rape. Grasping on to anecdotes and painting all male behavior with them is as stupid as men saying women put their lipstick on in the rear view mirror while changing lanes on the highway. Yes we see it sometimes, confirmation bias is a common thing.

But What feminists are doing is far worse because I believe their conscious of their inaccuracies.

Why would something so obvious need to be "taught" to anyone? Is this one of those phrases where the true meaning is hidden? I.e. "If a woman dresses slutty, acts premiscuous, aggressively flirts with you, then has an uncertain look on her face at the last moment, having sex with her is violently raping her".

It's already done and been done for years and years. Men know not to rape.

Criminals are not going to obey the law no matter what you teach.

The only exception is some of the dumb shit some feminist call rape. On that matter they can fuck off.

The main reason I cannot get behind modern feminism is because the feminist's blame men. Specially white men for damn near everything and don't acknowledge myths about things like wage gap.

I can't join a group that's radical, ignores facts, and hates me for being a white male

Personally I feel it's an empty saying that won't fix anything, nobody ever taught me not to rape, same way nobody taught me not to murder. It's just common fucking sense and if you do it your sick.

You don't think your parents taught you those values? Or values that led to discerning right from wrong in those situations?

Or that the experience you get with and from the company you keep could affect your thoughts on things?

Obviously men are taught not to attack and rape some random woman, just like we're taught not to rob banks or murder someone. But I think it's a great idea to have education and advertising campaigns dealing with consent. You know, for those grey areas, particularly targeted at high school and college age bros. It's really important.

But when we hear this term coming from hysterical feminazi twats, it's usually in response to other campaigns advising women to take precautions. I recall them losing their shit when there were psa's telling women to watch over their female friends if they get too drunk when they're out, never take your eyes off your drink, etc. They whined "teach men not to rape!" It's like bitch, we do teach men not to rape, but there's nothing wrong with taking some precautions is there? Like we teach drivers not to run people over but that doesn't mean we don't tell pedestrians to look both ways before crossing the street.

-> Obsessed with stopping rape
-> Refuse to send snackbar men to "how not to be a psychopath" classes because muh islamaphobia

You don't think your parents taught you those values? Or values that led to discerning right from wrong in those situations?

Or that the experience you get with and from the company you keep could affect your thoughts on things?
Of course they could. I was taught right and wrong. Don't do things that hurt people, everyone knows rape is wrong yet they still do it. Why? Well if your rich youay get away with it or you just don't care about right and wrong

A select group of the population doesn't know "not to rape", mostly because they're from culturally-regressive societies where women(and apparently children) are literally possessions and open to freely sexually abuse(in the absence of their male owners). If anyone should be taught not to rape, it's these folk.

Back