Law [TDS Rorschach Test] Trump Admin. Almost Sent Migrant Children to Guantanamo Bay

This is a straight up non-issue.

The Trump WH sent out a memo to the Department of Defense to see if they had any facilities available that could serve as housing for asylum seekers awaiting a hearing. The DOD responded with a list of every facility they operated that had this capacity, including GITMO, which itself had been used for that exact purpose (temporary housing of asylum seekers) in the past few years. Ultimately, the Trump WH declined to use GITMO, likely because of the very obvious political signal that this would send.

I mean, you can still criticize trump on his handling of the border, which has been terrible. But this is just a desperate attempt to get the words "trump", "migrants", & "gitmo" together in the same sentence.

I love how you think this is a "got you" response LOL. Haiti is in close proximity to Cuba. Why on earth would latino migrant children be sent thousands of miles to gitmo? You're simply trying to rationalize evil behavior.
{<huh}The distance is the difference between good and evil??

This is a straight up non-issue.

The Trump WH sent out a memo to the Department of Defense to see if they had any facilities available that could serve as housing for asylum seekers awaiting a hearing. The DOD responded with a list of every facility they operated that had this capacity, including GITMO, which itself had been used for that exact purpose (temporary housing of asylum seekers) in the past few years. Ultimately, the Trump WH declined to use GITMO, likely because of the very obvious political signal that this would send.

I mean, you can still criticize trump on his handling of the border, which has been terrible. But this is just a desperate attempt to get the words "trump", "migrants", & "gitmo" together in the same sentence.

Holy shit, darkballs with the 1st round KO

lol if you think Trumpsters wouldn’t have been furiously jerking their dicks at the sight of some 5 year old Mexican boy sharing a cage with KSM
1511796055019.png

@Sohei just told me in another thread that right wingers are actually the ones who want illegal immigration, so please tell both of us what measure you'd like to take to discourage illegal immigration.

<{vega}>

Are you disputing this? The Buzzfeed article even laid out why right-wing business owners bring them in. There is a perception they work harder and for less wages than Murkan peasants, and they can get them to stay in on-site living quarters whereas Murkans would have to commute to work there. Basically the Murkan oligarchs want a class of slaves to work for them and Murkan peasants just dont cut it.

Where is the "dump" option?

I don't think we should use the word "Dump" in sherdog anymore its not politicaly correct actually its offensive to me and maybe to others.

I think they actually changed the name already of that section. I forgot what they changed it into.

"Nearly", right. Go take a long walk on a short pier you jackass.

"Nearly", right. Go take a long walk on a short pier you jackass.
Then jump off.

This reactionary dork is another previously banned loser who is mad and angry at the world so he has to bring his hate here. It's probably a revenge type feeling to constantly muck up the forums similar to what Homer Dumpson does. Just posts out of spite and hate because he got laughed at and ridiculed for reporting people and being banned.

Back