TDS post trump

Lol at trumptards still pretending libs have a Derangement syndrome after what they showed this week end.
Total melt down, thousands of fake news shared everywhere.
Hordes of braindead trumpist trying to stop or continue the counts depending what's in favor of the master dumbass.
People crying and screaming communism is coming.
The obese leader not accepting to take the L cause he's a weak unsecure pos.

Conservatives are a bunch of losers and retards, and they always were.

lol... nice try. Nothing will ever match the total and complete meltdowns by the left in 2016. The source of crying memes to this day

AgedSphericalCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Go suck on your bottle of soy bitch

Personally I’m looking forwards to you clowns having to cover and prop up the corpse with dementia y’all elected. It’s going to be hilariously awesome.

No more hiding and 9am daily lids for Biden come January.

You think the Biden gaff videos are bad now... lol. They’re going to be hours long after a year or so.

Congrates... you deserve him

lol... nice try. Nothing will ever match the total and complete meltdowns by the left in 2016. The source of crying memes to this day

AgedSphericalCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Go suck on your bottle of soy bitch

Personally I’m looking forwards to you clowns having to cover and prop up the corpse with dementia y’all elected. It’s going to be hilariously awesome.

No more hiding and 9am daily lids for Biden come January.

You think the Biden gaff videos are bad now... lol. They’re going to be hours long after a year or so.

Congrates... you deserve him

Thank you for illustrating my words by melting in front of our eyes, I really appreciate it lmao.

Sorry for your loss.

Thank you for illustrating my words by melting in front of our eyes, I really appreciate it lmao.

Sorry for your loss.

Lol... idgaf. I’m in Texas. The blue wave wasn’t shit.

Outside of the presidential election... 2020 was a disaster for the Left.

Sure buddy.

Riding with biden wooooo

Do you ride with biden?

Does BDS actually exist though? I don't think people are going nuts over Biden Presidency compared to people literally screaming at the sky over Trump, pointless "not my president" marches though the streets etc.

I don't know, maybe you're right, but I'm not seeing it.

No they are taking this all in stride. Not effecting those mongoloids at all. Lmao

Now that trump presidency seem to be coming to an end, what impact will that have on all those ppl suffering from tds?

Will they finally be able to move on with their life and show no more signs of tds, or is tds like a long term condition that will manifest itself years (or even decades) after trump is gone?
You can expect the Democrats to get over their so called Trump Derangement Syndrome precisely 5 minutes after Republicans get over their Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome, Bill Clinton Derangement Syndrome, Obama Derangement Syndrome and soon to be developed Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Republicans are going to be in for a giant dose of their own medicine and they of course can be counted on to react to that dose of their own medicine like the thin skinned whiny little bitches that they are.

You do know the right is projected to lose the senate and still not have the house right?

Now that trump presidency seem to be coming to an end, what impact will that have on all those ppl suffering from tds?

Will they finally be able to move on with their life and show no more signs of tds, or is tds like a long term condition that will manifest itself years (or even decades) after trump is gone?

Im pretty sure dumb asses like this will just keep screaming and change targets

This stupidass TDS and BDS shit needs to be put to bed.

TDS isn't going anywhere. It wasn't really Trump they hated, it was the middle and working class that supported him, so they'll just switch the same derangement onto whichever candidate represents those people next. Andrew Yang even admitted that democrats don't represent regular people anymore.

And here is a perfect example of why derangement isn't going anywhere. There will continue to be miserable, angry people who hate normal people.
Lol at trumptards still pretending libs have a Derangement syndrome after what they showed this week end.
Total melt down, thousands of fake news shared everywhere.
Hordes of braindead trumpist trying to stop or continue the counts depending what's in favor of the master dumbass.
People crying and screaming communism is coming.
The obese leader not accepting to take the L cause he's a weak unsecure pos.

Conservatives are a bunch of losers and retards, and they always were.
You must be fun at parties.

iu

TDS isn't going anywhere. It wasn't really Trump they hated, it was the middle and working class that supported him, so they'll just switch the same derangement onto whichever candidate represents those people next. Andrew Yang even admitted that democrats don't represent regular people anymore.

And here is a perfect example of why derangement isn't going anywhere. There will continue to be miserable, angry people who hate normal people.

iu

I'm not pretending to be fun, I learned that I should "fuck your feelings" and "drink magtards tears".
<Fedor23>

iu

Get used to other Americans and people all over the world hating Trump and the people who enabled him and the reason is that they have done everything in their power to earn that hatred.

Get used to other Americans and people all over the world hating Trump and the people who enabled him and the reason is that they have done everything in their power to earn that hatred.
Not sure why you thought that was a response to my post, but sounds good. Keep it up and you'll probably stop being unhappy and hateful any day now.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Not sure why you thought that was a response to my post, but sounds good. Keep it up and you'll probably stop being unhappy and hateful any day now.

<JackieThumbsUp>
I'm already very happy but I'll be hateful until Trump is in handcuffs, Trumpism is sent to the dustbin of history and Trump supporters are rendered irrelevant.

I'm already very happy but I'll be hateful until Trump is in handcuffs, Trumpism is sent to the dustbin of history and Trump supporters are rendered irrelevant.
<WhatIsThis>

Doesn't seem like you know what happy means, but good luck with your plan to make 70 million middle class Americans "rendered irrelevant".

K(amala)DS is the real elephant in the room (get ready it’s coming on like a seasonal storm)
BDS is just a hoax
Then you got your Trumpisms and your Bidencels

Politics it all about making up stupid new terminology to own the opp

Not gonna lie as a guy a who don't even reside in America but yet does suffer from mild TDS I'm glad to see his racist, dog whistling, people dividing, ass gone! For all his charisma and people pulling skillz he just can't look beyond himself to see what is truly better for the country he says he loves so much it's either myside or their side for him a line must be drawn.
The man lies and lies and lies so more, yet 70 million+ people want him to continue lying to them some more. Not one political party is perfect but vote for a party that truly want to do good for the country than offer some catchy slogan to put on hat or Tshirt (MAGA) Trump was never about MAGA (Truth is it was never great for a portion of people) it was an ideal an example of true democracy of how a country is suppose to be run Trump trampled on all of that with his tweets wild rhetoric and self grandizing it was always about him and never about country.

Trump has always been respectful of others, so I sure hope people will extend him the same courtesy when he leaves office. I definitely don’t want to see him have to settle his debts or square his taxes. You know, like every regular joe has to do.

LOL

Back