TDS post trump

LOL damn this is epic level of denial going on BDS is only going to get worse before it gets better

Now that trump presidency seem to be coming to an end, what impact will that have on all those ppl suffering from tds?

Will they finally be able to move on with their life and show no more signs of tds, or is tds like a long term condition that will manifest itself years (or even decades) after trump is gone?
Which TDS are you talking about? The derangement of his supporters where reality becomes warped and they just make shit up or the other, where people are legitimately frightened at how corrupt and evil Trump is/was and suspect his mal-intent at every turn.

well trump is going to pursue his legal avenues this week so expect it to spike big time

Meanwhile, his legal avenues

giphy.webp

While there is definitely tears from Trump fans in real life, there hasn't really been any meltdowns on this forum. I'm a little bit disappointed.

While there is definitely tears from Trump fans in real life, there hasn't really been any meltdowns on this forum. I'm a little bit disappointed.
I think @Holic 's post is one of my favorites so far:

One last time, because you dumb shits on both sides still refuse to understand, and you won't understand until its too late.

Do. Not. Underestime. Rudy. Giuliani.

He wields the hellfire of satan himself. You still don't see it, even as it bears down upon you like the sun in the last breaths of the apocalypse.

I suggest you open your eyes.

DnEqEDDUYAAy2xr.jpg

Lol at trumptards still pretending libs have a Derangement syndrome after what they showed this week end.
Total melt down, thousands of fake news shared everywhere.
Hordes of braindead trumpist trying to stop or continue the counts depending what's in favor of the master dumbass.
People crying and screaming communism is coming.
The obese leader not accepting to take the L cause he's a weak unsecure pos.

Conservatives are a bunch of losers and retards, and they always were.

I guess an eye for an eye is a thing so let's not be surprised when the script is flipped and an legitimate complaints about Joe are buried by "bds" or "this is it" and "he lost get over it".
And dont expect Rs to not resist Biden for 4 years

And dont expect Rs to not resist Biden for 4 years

They screeched and obstructed Obama for 8 so why would I expect different?

I look forward to seeing prime time news criticize Biden's choice of suit color or what he likes on hot dogs. Maybe we'll even get some fun conspiracies about Biden locking everyone up under walmart.

They screeched and obstructed Obama for 8 so why would I expect different?

I look forward to seeing prime time news criticize Biden's choice of suit color or what he likes on hot dogs. Maybe we'll even get some fun conspiracies about Biden locking everyone up under walmart.
They criticized Obama. Normal. Dems tried to storm the whitehouse. Literally

That's because most of them stopped spamming this forum and are in mourning. This place became a ghost town by Thursday last week.

They criticized Obama. Normal. Dems tried to storm the whitehouse. Literally

• People were actually arrested for an Obama assassination plot.
  • Texas mobilized the reserves in fear of an Obama invasion.
  • The sitting president started a conspiracy that people still echo today about his birth and citizenship.
  • People hung effigies.

These are all things that actually happened, not even getting into unprecedented obstruction or the bs with his SCOTUS appointments. That's not criticism its straight up reeeee'ing.

You should make a better attempt to face the issue honestly.

Back