Tbol have the longest half life of any substance?

Aliens who visit the earth in 6000 AD will still be able to detect the turinabol in Jones body.

LZKslVp.gif

5FAePGg.gif
I shooped Novitzky into that scene a while back. Looks much better as a gif, and more effective that way.

I shooped Novitzky into that scene a while back. Looks much better as a gif, and more effective that way.

Was hard to find a segment of Novinsky being still. He is a twitchy person. The video segment that I cut out he is not talking. He is just sitting there bouncing his head and making movements with his mouth like he is talking or w/e. See spoiler for the source video that was used. It's just weird like IDK WTF he is doing.

Holy fuck DEAD @ the Jeff one.

Made a couple other versions too. :D

a37jOzX.gif

tkOhxws.gif

The half-life of a substance is not the same as the lasting duration of every metabolite of the substance. These are two different things. The half-life of a substance tells you its rate of decay, and can be used to determine the time frame within which it will be detectable as an integral molecular compound. A metabolite is a compound resulting from the metabolic process and chemical pathway to which the substance(s) is related, in this case the compound "M3", which is C26H35ClO9. It obtains when tbol is subject to Hydroxylation and Glucuronidation. Here's a helpful diagram of the chemical reaction-pathways for tbol and its metabolites:

View attachment 510821

Nobody is claiming the half-life of tbol is identical to that of its metabolites. That would be nonsense, because different metabolites have different half lives, and these are different from the base substance. That's the entire point: M3 seems to behave thus unusually. You could ask a chemist why this metabolite in particular would be more resilient to decay.

The correct question is: what other metabolites of banned substances have similar lingering time-frames?
Man WTF are you nerds talking about. Yeah the BMW M3. Great car bro drive it.

They tested the 300,000 years old human remains found in Morocco and they were already pulsing from Jones future use. If that doesn't prove his innocence nothing will.

Was hard to find a segment of Novinsky being still. He is a twitchy person. The video segment that I cut out he is not talking. He is just sitting there bouncing his head and making movements with his mouth like he is talking or w/e. See spoiler for the source video that was used. It's just weird like IDK WTF he is doing.

Made a couple other versions too. :D

a37jOzX.gif

tkOhxws.gif

Amazing work

It isn't the longest. I am assuming something like nandrolone is a lot longer. It's just that they somehow got this pulsing excuse to work for them since the sensitivity of this test has been altered. It's fine but I don't want to see parent compound or intermediate metabolite ever again. At this point, I am assuming Jones has moved on to another protocol where it doesn't involve T-bol.

It's the longest, it never leaves your system and you will pulse for the rest of your life.

Apparently only when Jon Jones is involved...wonder why it only pulses in his system...

I know why... because it's all bullshit.

Is there any doubt jon jones is still juicing or could there really still be traces of this metabolite that where the same amounts 2 years ago as it is now?

I have never heard of any substance with a half life like this beside maybe uranium?

The half life of tbol has nothing to do with jones

Half life and detection window are Totally different things

And hes not testing positive for turinabol

Hes testing positive for a metabolite that comes from either turinabol or another chlorinated steroid

Back