Tbh Al deserves the big money fight...

I'd personally be fine with any combination of fights that include conor, Iaquinta, ferguson or Gaethje

I'd Especially like to see gaethje vs mcgregor

did you see yesterday's fight?,...?..... ?l....d...?
Conor would pull an Art Jimmerson the minute Lee takes him down. He would have tapped twice last night where Al survived...."Mur mur mur..."

I think Al would have a great shot at beating Connor. He has solid wrestling, good power in both hands and a solid chin. I wasn't surprised that he beat Kevin Lee again and I wouldn't be surprised if beats Connor one day.

He fought Khabib in less than a weeks notice and also had to fight Kevin who is a knightmare for anyone not named Conor. Would like to see Al Vs Conor next and we then have our #1 contender next. He barely makes ends meet with his real estate jobs and when he rages he gets into debt by destroying hotels. Dude needs to make bank for once.

He's apparently a really good real estate agent. I did a little searching. He's really highly rated and knows his shit on Long Island.

What's funny is that he probably gets paid more from commission on his sales than from the UFC. I wouldn't quit either. If you have the personality - easy work, easy money.

Tied with Edgar, IMO. In fact, Frankie was promised it at one time IIRC

A guy deserves the panties when he can't finish? WTF!

Conor vs Al would be great.

I think tony vs khabib has to happen. I still think Al gets beat by Tony and even Max should he jump up.

Conor ain't coming back anytime soon. Al should fight Tony imo...
No tony until tony fights khabib for the title. If khabib going be out for a year from the Conor fight stuff. Then al and tony for interim belt. If khabib out for 1 1/2- 2 years then strip him. Al and tony for championship belt.

The remaining fanboys would be in full suicide mode, and how hilarious it would be!
It would be absolutely crazy. Leave it to a high level fighter to lose sight of the mission and overlook the working class Al Iaquinta and he rises to the occasion and completely kills him. It’s almost like something from a movie.

Back