TAYLOR WAS ROBBED

That fight just gave me 6 in a row on Tapology. With 4 perfects.

Pick the shit right and it's all good.

leowtf.gif

HORRIBLE DECISION

Moroz didn't do nearly enough, most of her punches were air, and while Taylor didn't land a single strike the whole fight she displayed great evasive footwork, ladies and gentlemen this is worse than Machida/Shogun, absolute worst decision in the history of MMA in general

I had it 30-30 for Taylor
Effective defence is no longer judged...i could be wrong but im sure they changed the rules recently

I couldnt pick which fighter won based off effective striking/grappling.in which case we must judge the fight based on effective aggressiveness and cage control which moroz was clearly in control of.

Last edited:
The ref should have stopped that fight halfway through the first round and sent those two home.

Worst MMA fight ever.

Worse than Kimbo-Dada. At least those two tried to hit one another.

Taylor didn't even go through a fight camp for this fight so I'm sure she'll be way more engaged next time. But.. Moroz was so frustrating !! All the range in the world..full camp, top 10 and she did NOTHING. She's lucky Kish got injured and fought Jojo at her mental worst.

"Taylor's evasive footwork was incredibly impressive."

- Carlos Condit

i had the prison bitch winning
moroz fought like holly holms last loss

Taylor definitely deserves another fight with a full camp next time, throw her Alex Chambers Angela Magana.

HORRIBLE DECISION

Moroz didn't do nearly enough, most of her punches were air, and while Taylor didn't land a single strike the whole fight she displayed great evasive footwork, ladies and gentlemen this is worse than Machida/Shogun, absolute worst decision in the history of MMA in general

I had it 30-30 for Taylor
Come on noe man. Taylor lsnded one strike

Back