Taylor vs Myorga in the works, winner to fight RJ!!

dont think this will happen because it just doesnt make sense. if it does happen i would hope one of mayorgas haymakers find taylor on the chin

Taylor deserves a stay-busy fight with someone who's not a threat. He's fought arguably better competition than anyone in the world over his last series of fights.

Hah, former Middleweight champ Jermain Taylor going back to feasting on blown-up welterweights and 154 pounders just like his title defenses against Kassim Ouma, Winky Wright, and Cory Spinks...and Taylor was the guy usually going backwards against those smaller guys.

To be serious, this is like a carnival attraction.

EDIT: I don't think this plan is true. It's ridiculous.

Taylor deserves a stay-busy fight with someone who's not a threat. He's fought arguably better competition than anyone in the world over his last series of fights.

real talk there-

hopkins (2x)- all time great record breaking mw champ and 175 ring mag champ and hof'er winky wright(1x)-154 champ undefeated for several years kassim ouma (1x)- fmr 154 champ cory spinks (1x)- undisputed 147 champ and dominant champ at 154 kelly pavlik (2x) mw champion

mayorga fight is a joke; but jt deserves an easy one, then taking a step back up for roy, let jt make some easy money.... He earned it w/that murderers row of competition; who has fought tougher guys in the past 3-4 yrs back to back to back.

real talk there-

hopkins (2x)- all time great record breaking mw champ and 175 ring mag champ and hof'er winky wright(1x)-154 champ undefeated for several years kassim ouma (1x)- fmr 154 champ cory spinks (1x)- undisputed 147 champ and dominant champ at 154 kelly pavlik (2x) mw champion

mayorga fight is a joke; but jt deserves an easy one, then taking a step back up for roy, let jt make some easy money.... He earned it w/that murderers row of competition; who has fought tougher guys in the past 3-4 yrs back to back to back.

Exactly.

ya know...i was picking on him earlier in this thread till I read this. You're 100% correct. As much as I knock him he has fought a lot of the top dogs.

bhops(back 2 back) then winky wright-is that the toughest three fight stretch in recent history, def for that year.
pavlik (back 2 back)

that right there is reason enuf for an easy touch; even the smaller guys were world ranked, esp in the case of spinks who was the dominant champ at 147 (undisputed) and at 154 (ibf), beating the guy who beat ouma.

look at the soft touch pavlik is getting all taylors guys were world ranked top 3 in most cases top ten at the worst.. He didn't deserve the criticism

Back