Taylor Swift: Miss Americana

Are you a Taylor Swift fan?

• Yes

• No

• I like her looks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course.

But we literally have dudes on page one saying that she shouldn't have expressed any opinions because that will negatively effect her fan base size, market share, and long term revenue intake.

People instantly replied "she should STFU and make more money that way".
Those people see nothing more than the media portrayal. They have no care to see the person behind it. It is short sighted on there behalf.

The money is already made. She is already a Mega Star. So whatever they are clamoring on for has already been done.

That's literally the exact opposite of the truth.

She was heavily pressured by the media, her label, her agents, and more to STFU and be a perfectly marketable "nice girl".

I agree with everything except the media mostly Far Left media was pressuring her to speak on LBGTQ issues along with politics, and matters of race and gender. They didn't want her involved in politics because it's such a divisive topic especially in the social media world we are living in where people can twist your words around and God forbid you misspeak about a controversial subject.

Not only does it hurt your bottom line (money, money, money) it leaves her open to criticism of every thing she does or says. If Taylor speaks out against one issue and stays silent on another, people who are so called "fans" will turn on her very quickly.

Those people see nothing more than the media portrayal. They have no care to see the person behind it. It is short sighted on there behalf.

The money is already made. She is already a Mega Star. So whatever they are clamoring on for has already been done.

They're clamoring for the industry to maximize its revenue generated by selling her as a product, and her opinions and feelings had better get out of the way of the money train.

They see her as a product being sold, not a human being.

This is literally what Dave Chappelle talks about when he explains why he left Comedy Central.

He explains he was reading the autobiography of a pimp who discussed in detail the psychological tricks he'd use to convince a whore to keep working for him when she does not want to do this work anymore. He'd do all kinds of crazy stuff to mindfuck people into continuing to make him money. It was the moment Dave realized that he was turning tricks for Comedy Central and they were trying to mindfuck him into continuing that he walked out.

And sherdog's lowest common response is "stfu ho and dance!"

More power to her, I'm happy she's discovering and utilizing her own power.

They're clamoring for the industry to maximize its revenue generated by selling her as a product, and her opinions and feelings had better get out of the way of the money train.

They see her as a product being sold, not a human being.

This is literally what Dave Chappelle talks about when he explains why he left Comedy Central.

He explains he was reading the autobiography of a pimp who discussed in detail the psychological tricks he'd use to convince a whore to keep working for him when she does not want to do this work anymore. He'd do all kinds of crazy stuff to mindfuck people into continuing to make him money. It was the moment Dave realized that he was turning tricks for Comedy Central and they were trying to mindfuck him into continuing that he walked out.

And sherdog's lowest common response is "stfu ho and dance!"

More power to her, I'm happy she's discovering and utilizing her own power.
Couldn't agree more

So I'm not surprised she uses a curse word in private.
?
Dude, you voted that you are a Taylor Swift fan? WTF? Is that for real?
You would be the last person in the world I would picture as a Swift fan.
I think you just like the looks and want to pound that 'cookie'. o_O
This thread, LMAO!
I know. Crazy. I didn't think it would go beyond 20 posts. Looks like we have hit a 'nerve'.

?
Dude, you voted that you are a Taylor Swift fan? WTF? Is that for real?
You would be the last person in the world I would picture as a Swift fan.
I think you just like the looks and want to pound that 'cookie'. o_O

I like all types of music buddy. My favorite probably being Alicia Keys. I also listen to metal, rock, rap, hip hop, blues, jazz, classical.. Pretty much everything except country.

I'm not even ashamed to admit that my current favorite playlist goes from Alicia Keys, Pantera, Coolio, Justin Bieber, Slipknot, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Billie Eilish, Adele, Cardi B, Metallica, Slayer, Hasley, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars and gets weirder from there.

It took me a long time to just listen to what I enjoy listening to without caring what other people think about it. I enjoy pretty much everything at some point in my day. Sometimes it's too early for screaming or gangster music. Sometimes I need to hype up a little bit.

In regards to the T-Swift hotness, I agree that she's very pretty in the face and probably super hot for most people. Just not my type. I'm more into exotic women with ass and legs. Need some nice meaty hamstrings and calves before I get excited. I generally find myself attracted to Latinas more than chicken leg white girls with a pretty face. Taylor is not the type of girl I would put any effort into going after. Not that I would say no to warm pussy, but I'm not going to try to get that. I'm doing alright in the niche I go after.

So yeah. Not like a huge fan of her music, but I find some of it catchy enough to listen to without changing the station. I wouldn't go to her concert or anything. Would not be interested in the sex if it took real effort.

You don't tap your fingers to this shit?

Last edited:
You don't tap your fingers to this shit?
That's country music, not that 'pop' shit that she sings today.
I'm not even ashamed to admit that my current favorite playlist goes from Alicia Keys, Coolio, Justin Bieber, Slipknot, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Billie Eilish, Adele, Cardi B, Hasley, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars and gets weirder from there.
<{ByeHomer}>
* I have never even heard of the other people on your list, but ok.

<{ByeHomer}>

Oh I like the pop stuff too.

You haven't heard this stuff? I dig it.

I don't need to listen to tough guy music all the time. Sometimes I just want to listen to something happy and light.

I’ve never heard a Taylor Swift song.

But it’s country, so obviously it’s terrible.

<{ByeHomer}>
No, she has always been pop music regardless of the country twang she affects. It's odd to me that you proselytize dad-rock but aren't familiar with Alice in Chains. They were the prototypical grunge band which influenced legions of terrible imposters. You could probably trace a direct lineage from Led Zeppelin to Alice to Chains- though to be fair AiC is a hell of a lot better than Led Zeppelin.

No, she has always been pop music regardless of the country twang she affects. It's odd to me that you proselytize dad-rock but aren't familiar with Alice in Chains. They were the prototypical grunge band which influenced legions of terrible imposters. You could probably trace a direct lineage from Led Zeppelin to Alice to Chains - though to be fair AiC is a hell of a lot better than Led Zeppelin.
No, she has not. Since 2014, Swift made a change from country to 'poop', I mean 'pop'. Alice in Chains did not really affect me in the late 1980s. Same for Nirvana. Pearl Jam being the exception. All three bands from Seattle, Washington. What do you know about Led Zeppelin? You said you were not a fan. Zeppelin has a background in 'blues' and 'folk' music. How did that find its way into 'grunge'? Robert Plant was fascinated by both blues and folk styles here in America. He spoke of it when I saw him in concert in September 2018. The man still sings like the Zeppelin days...

No, she has not. Since 2014, Swift made a change from country to 'poop', I mean 'pop'. Alice in Chains did not really affect me in the late 1980s. Same for Nirvana. Pearl Jam being the exception. All three bands from Seattle, Washington. What do you know about Led Zeppelin? You said you were not a fan. Zeppelin has a background in 'blues' and 'folk' music. How did that find its way into 'grunge'? Robert Plant was fascinated by both blues and folk styles here in America. He spoke of it when I saw him in concert in September 2018. The man still sings like the Zeppelin days...
Of all the grunge bands, AiC and Soundgarden were the most firmly influenced by Led Zeppelin. And you can hear it in their music.

Swift's country phase was no more country than Shania Twain. That's as ridiculous as claiming No Doubt was ska.

I don't know 'Alice in Chains', but here is a slow one from a very young Neil Young:

@jgarner

I'm also a big fan of every other band that's been named since my last post! Pearl Jam is cool. Led Zeppelin is cool. Nirvana. Alice in Chains. Neil Young.

I like it all

She has a horrible body no curves at all looks like a male antifa member

Back