Taylor Swift: Miss Americana

Are you a Taylor Swift fan?

• Yes

• No

• I like her looks

Results are only viewable after voting.
It watched it. It was interesting.

tenor.gif

Taylor Swift: Miss Americana, Netflix documentary, 2020.
A behind the fame, behind the songs and beyond everything you think you know about Taylor Swift. Interesting documentary. Swift has now hit 30 and continues to be one very hot and rich babe. I think her music is crap though. I would say that 90% of her fans are young women. I don't see men listening to her music. Still, she has been able to amass a small fortune at an early age. She has now decided to have an opinion on politics and LGBTQ. Uses a lot of foul language on her documentary. The girl is no longer 'wholesome' and is due to loose a good portion of her fan base. Should have listened to her dad and kept her mouth shut.

I don't even know who that is.

No, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fact that Swift has now decided to take a side means that she will now lose the other. So, she will loose part of her fan base and get another group of 'haters' to chase her. Like her father said, she should have kept her mouth shut on politics and religion. But hey, that is what happens when you lived a sheltered life and now decide to open your mouth at 30.

At least make up your mind how to spell "lose"... or is it "loose"?

Nah we should be saying how much we like the dudes you like, right? I mean god forbid a man is into a woman.

There's nothing wrong with looking at her. I'm talking about the music. How the hell is a grown man listening to music made for teenage girls?

There's nothing wrong with looking at her. I'm talking about the music. How the hell is a grown man listening to music made for teenage girls?

Not going to lie, there are about 3 songs that I like from her but I dont normally listen to them, especially when I am outside.

No, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fact that Swift has now decided to take a side means that she will now lose the other. So, she will loose part of her fan base and get another group of 'haters' to chase her. Like her father said, she should have kept her mouth shut on politics and religion. But hey, that is what happens when you lived a sheltered life and now decide to open your mouth at 30.
Both of the "sides" are full of shit.

Remember when Bush didn't care about black people? The same guy 11-12 years later is a Trump fan and the same people that freaked out in 2005, love him now.
Remember when McCain was a war hero? Until Trump said he wasnt, then all of a sudden he wasnt.
Remember when Bush was a good man until he snuggled up with Michelle Obama and then all of a sudden, "Maybe Bush wasn't really that great"

Let me guess, her highly lucrative job has less than perfect aspects to it. Shucks.

It's actually edgier at this point to not swear like a sailor.

it's strange how she says at one point how she had nobody to call after winning the Grammies, except her mom.
isn't she surrounded by hundreds of people? how can you not have friends.
I would imagine it's very lonely being famous. Some of your old friends will be jealous and start to hate you. Some will expect you to share your wealth because why not, you've got enough. And even the good ones will start to grow apart because they can't relate to you anymore.

And any new friends you make will be hard to trust because maybe they only like you for your wealth and Fame. So you start hanging out with other rich and famous people to solve that problem, but most of those people are dysfunctional because they've grown so accustomed to having their way that is hard to maintain long friendships with them.

I think this is why many famous people kill themselves. Because once you learn that fame sucks you can never go back. It's not like you can become un-famous. Even if she stopped making music people will recognize her and tabloids will follow her for the next 20 years

Those others sorta do, yeah. But I think Swift's songs are better written. I can't stand to listen to the others because they annoy my ears. But pop music right now is supremely high quality. I'm talking artists like Charli XCX, Bruno Mars, Solange, etc. All way better than Van Halen or Zeppelin.

Absolutely not.

Those others sorta do, yeah. But I think Swift's songs are better written. I can't stand to listen to the others because they annoy my ears. But pop music right now is supremely high quality. I'm talking artists like Charli XCX, Bruno Mars, Solange, etc. All way better than Van Halen or Zeppelin.
LMAO

I like a lot of Taylor Swift songs... though her new album is really, really bad. Still, I’m not going to watch a documentary about her, I have a dick. Also I really don’t care about her opinions on the world. She would probably be a cool friend to have, but I’m not friends with her and she’s not a sherdogger so her opinion doesn’t matter to me

It surprises me that this is a topic on Sherdog. Just goes to show how good the pop machine is at their job.

it is pretty nuts how much money she makes

"The singer and songwriter has amassed an estimated $360 million net worth and owns at least $84 million in real estate across four states."

I'm a big fan of her long legs and her flat white ass and I opened this thread hoping to see some pics and got Nada

Taylor Swift: Miss Americana, Netflix documentary, 2020.
A behind the fame, behind the songs and beyond everything you think you know about Taylor Swift. Interesting documentary. Swift has now hit 30 and continues to be one very hot and rich babe. I think her music is crap though. I would say that 90% of her fans are young women. I don't see men listening to her music. Still, she has been able to amass a small fortune at an early age. She has now decided to have an opinion on politics and LGBTQ. Uses a lot of foul language on her documentary. The girl is no longer 'wholesome' and is due to loose a good portion of her fan base. Should have listened to her dad and kept her mouth shut.

Oh my god, she said the F-word in the trailer!

<DisgustingHHH>

A musician taking a political and social stand? What a new concept. She'll be fine. There are loads of famous celebrities sharing their political and social stances. Most either do not care or they celebrate it.

Back