• Yes

• No

• I like her looks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Taylor Swift: Miss Americana, Netflix documentary, 2020.
A behind the fame, behind the songs and beyond everything you think you know about Taylor Swift. Interesting documentary. Swift has now hit 30 and continues to be one very hot and rich babe. I think her music is crap though. I would say that 90% of her fans are young women. I don't see men listening to her music. Still, she has been able to amass a small fortune at an early age. She has now decided to have an opinion on politics and LGBTQ. Uses a lot of foul language on her documentary. The girl is no longer 'wholesome' and is due to loose a good portion of her fan base. Should have listened to her dad and kept her mouth shut.

Wow imagine being such a snowflake that you're triggered by a taylor swift documentary

Could you even imagine

I'm somewhat of a fan myself! Will checkout.

giphy.gif

She was my highschool crush before she ditched her Nashville / Country-Pop sound.

She has now decided to have an opinion on politics and LGBTQ. Uses a lot of foul language on her documentary. The girl is no longer 'wholesome' and is due to loose a good portion of her fan base. Should have listened to her dad and kept her mouth shut.

If the politics she promoted aligned with yours, you'd be cheerleading her cause and arguing with critics on her behalf. This is what's so hilarious about you guys- you only perceive it as political if you disagree.

If the politics she promoted aligned with yours, you'd be cheerleading her cause and arguing with critics on her behalf. This is what's so hilarious about you guys- you only perceive it as political if you disagree.
No, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fact that Swift has now decided to take a side means that she will now lose the other. So, she will lose part of her fan base and get another group of 'haters' to chase her. Like her father said, she should have kept her mouth shut on politics and religion. But hey, that is what happens when you lived a sheltered life and now decide to open your mouth at 30.

Last edited:
No, that is not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fact that Swift has now decided to take a side means that she will now lose the other. So, she will loose part of her fan base and get another group of 'haters' to chase her. Like her father said, she should have kept her mouth shut on politics and religion. But hey, that is what happens when you lived a sheltered life and now decide to open your mouth at 30.
I'm guessing her dad disagrees with her politics too. Most celebrities today have polarizing politics, and it doesn't hurt their appeal to any measurable degree. Is Masvidal any less of a star because he's a Trump supporter? Taylor's fanbase has grown up with her so she's not playing to children anymore.

Let her and her dad worry about their revenue.

My wife's a massive fan of Swift's & over the course of the past three years that I've been with her, I've become one too. In fact, I'm even more of a fan now that I've seen the documentary than I was before. I think it's great that she's decided to use her voice & influence to further causes that she believes in.

Yea...sorry, dude, I’m not watching a Taylor Swift documentary.

it's strange how she says at one point how she had nobody to call after winning the Grammies, except her mom.
isn't she surrounded by hundreds of people? how can you not have friends.

My wife's a massive fan of Swift's & over the course of the past three years that I've been with her, I've become one too. In fact, I'm even more of a fan now that I've seen the documentary than I was before.
No!
Come back to the 'light' young man. Do not join the 'dark' side of the 'force'. o_O
Swift music is 'shit' music. Let the 'Lead' out...

No!
Come back to the 'light' young man. Do not join the 'dark' side of the 'force'. o_O
Swift music is 'shit' music. Let the 'Lead' out...

Sorry, I've never been much of a Zeppelin fan. Which I realize is somewhat blasphemous for someone in my age group but they just weren't my style. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of classic rock but I was more into bands like Fleetwood Mac & The Eagles than Zeppelin. These days, I'm very eclectic with what I listen to. I'm all over the place.

Sorry, I've never been much of a Zeppelin fan. Which I realize is somewhat blasphemous for someone in my age group but they just weren't my style. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of classic rock but I was more into bands like Fleetwood Mac & The Eagles than Zeppelin. These days, I'm very eclectic with what I listen to. I'm all over the place.
lol I grew up on NYHC so I thought Led Zeppelin (and all the other 70's arena butt rockers) were the corniest things in the world. And as I get older, I am starting to appreciate decent pop music on its own merits. Taylor Swift makes phenomenal music- some of the best hooks and choruses you will find.

lol I grew up on NYHC so I thought Led Zeppelin (and all the other 70's arena butt rockers) were the corniest things in the world. And as I get older, I am starting to appreciate decent pop music on its own merits. Taylor Swift makes phenomenal music- some of the best hooks and choruses you will find.

I completely agree. The girl knows how to write a hell of a song.

Back