Taylor challenges Crawford

And we've never seen anything to suggest he wouldn't.

That's because you never seen any of his fights your a bum who knows nothing about boxing. Crawford is the best there is right now.

That's because you never seen any of his fights your a bum who knows nothing about boxing. Crawford is the best there is right now.
Who has Crawford fought to crown him “the best their is right now”? Do educate us bums who know nothing about boxing.

Yeah, in the fucking 1960s, dude. He's almost 90 now.
Hey I can't argue with you there.

I still believe that a promoter can only do so much. The fighter's that make the most money are the best self promoters.

Crawford is one of the worst self promoters in any combat sport I have ever seen. He has the keys to the kingdom with a fight between him and Spence. A lot of people want to see that fight because they are both the best at 147 in their primes. Instead of Crawford saying "Hey fuck Spence I'm better than him, I'll fuck him up every day of the week and twice on Sunday" to get people interested in the fight, he is like half asleep while saying "I don't care if I fight Spence or not. I don't need to fight him".

In comparison for example with Silva Vs Sonnen. I remember when this fight was first being mentioned and I was like this is some bullshit tune up fight. Then Chael brings his amazing shit talk talking to the table and I was hyped af for that fight.

I fancy Crawford in this match up but I must agree with the majority on this forum, it would be great to see him actually be interested in fighting a top tier opponent.

It’s never gonna happen but if they can do a show with him in Scotland it would be insane.

200.gif

Imagine if Spence vs Bud never happens because Taylor beats Bud.

A truly hilarious timeline

I still believe that a promoter can only do so much. The fighter's that make the most money are the best self promoters.

Crawford is one of the worst self promoters in any combat sport I have ever seen. He has the keys to the kingdom with a fight between him and Spence. A lot of people want to see that fight because they are both the best at 147 in their primes. Instead of Crawford saying "Hey fuck Spence I'm better than him, I'll fuck him up every day of the week and twice on Sunday" to get people interested in the fight, he is like half asleep while saying "I don't care if I fight Spence or not. I don't need to fight him".

In comparison for example with Silva Vs Sonnen. I remember when this fight was first being mentioned and I was like this is some bullshit tune up fight. Then Chael brings his amazing shit talk talking to the table and I was hyped af for that fight.

Hard to argue with any of this tbh. Tarver, Hopkins, and Hagler were possessed when it came to getting the shot they thought they deserved. Ultimately, they got it.
Maybe Crawford is waiting out his deal, but if he really wanted things to go down now he can try and force it more.

The problem is....Arum is old and had kind of quit promoting his stable imo. He's using prime time slots to boost ratings and everyone comes out happy except for us. He's hasn't shown a ton of interest in digging into his pockets for another PPV done with one of his guys. It's why he's trying to get Saudi Arabia involved. I'm not going to count Fury-Wilder 2 because there was deal with in place with Wilder before Fury signed with TR.

Teofilmo situation is going to get stupid pretty soon unless he fights a Loma rematch. Taylor hasn't shown an interest in Teo. History shows us good fighters leave TR and there's a reason.

Hard to argue with any of this tbh. Tarver, Hopkins, and Hagler were possessed when it came to getting the shot they thought they deserved. Ultimately, they got it.
Maybe Crawford is waiting out his deal, but if he really wanted things to go down now he can try and force it more.

The problem is....Arum is old and had kind of quit promoting his stable imo. He's using prime time slots to boost ratings and everyone comes out happy except for us. He's hasn't shown a ton of interest in digging into his pockets for another PPV done with one of his guys. It's why he's trying to get Saudi Arabia involved. I'm not going to count Fury-Wilder 2 because there was deal with in place with Wilder before Fury signed with TR.

Teofilmo situation is going to get stupid pretty soon unless he fights a Loma rematch. Taylor hasn't shown an interest in Teo. History shows us good fighters leave TR and there's a reason.

Josh actually said a while ago that he wanted Teo before he retires in the next few years, but recently he said Teo should focus on 135 instead.

Josh actually said a while ago that he wanted Teo before he retires in the next few years, but recently he said Teo should focus on 135 instead.

Yes, he said he'd fight him after he became the legit undisputed LW champion which sounds like we aren't seeing it soon.

Crawford is too quick and won't stand in front of Taylor. I like that Taylor wants the steep work, but Crawford probably wins this.

This.

I remember him clearly saying a couple of years back, that he didn’t need Pacquiao etc etc.
Pacquiao walked then. Now he’s all about that.

I’m a fan but he sure makes it hard.

Back