Taylor challenges Crawford

I think Taylor has a decent chance but we’ve never seen anything that would suggest Bud would fold in adversity lol.
I base that on his avoidant personality. He doesn't strike me as someone who really wants to test himself. True warrior's like Taylor as always looking to fight the best, Crawford? Nah.

Taylor is a tough sob, he is having trouble making 147, he is 6 foot and his body cant take the weight cuts at his age, he also has the height on crawford and can box slick, the uppercut is a weakness for crawford, he leaves himself open for uppercuts but people dont throw it on him much.

its a good scrap
Holy shit!! You got banned! At fucking last. Was the 1000th diss of Manny the last straw? I'm gonna have to investigate here.....

EDIT: Well after a long search ( I lie I just went to the most prominent thread with Manny in the title lol) it seems Tidwell got banned for possibly creating a youtube hate video about Manny. Well it's being long fucking overdue. With Taylor winning and now this it's been a good weekend!

Last edited:
He might not fold, of course i know that, but more often than not boxers who have only ever had easy fights tend to fold when they first face adversity.
Exactly my thinking. When has Crawford ever been properly tested? He avoids all the true challenges.

He might not fold, of course i know that, but more often than not boxers who have only ever had easy fights tend to fold when they first face adversity.

I hope we see this fight then.

I base that on his avoidant personality. He doesn't strike me as someone who really wants to test himself. True warrior's like Taylor as always looking to fight the best, Crawford? Nah.

I don’t see it that way. However, I will say this, too many American fighters are taking this entitled approach and letting the business of boxing tarnish their legacies. We need more fighters like Taylor.

I don’t see it that way. However, I will say this, too many American fighters are taking this entitled approach and letting the business of boxing tarnish their legacies. We need more fighters like Taylor.
Fair enough. I just can't see someone who always looks for the easiest options has a true warriors spirit within them.

Fair enough. I just can't see someone who always looks for the easiest options has a true warriors spirit within them.

Idk bout him looking for the easiest options, but more like overestimating his worth when it comes to fighting Spence (although the 70-30 offered by Spence is a bit of a squeeze). Also, he’s stuck with Top Rank. If he was with PBC, he would’ve probably at least fought the likes of Garcia, Porter, etc.

Holy shit!! You got banned! At fucking last. Was the 1000th diss of Manny the last straw? I'm gonna have to investigate here.....

EDIT: Well after a long search ( I lie I just went to the most prominent thread with Manny in the title lol) it seems Tidwell got banned for possibly creating a youtube hate video about Manny. Well it's being long fucking overdue. With Taylor winning and now this it's been a good weekend!

I feel blessed to have witnessed his last moments.

Crawford definitely should have fought some better competition by now but some people make it sound like he's fought nothing but bar drunks which isn't right either.

Both these guys unified 140 so it would be a big deal to see them fight.

Sounds like he fucking Danny Garcia. Danny can make 140 and sleep Taylor.

Sounds like he fucking Danny Garcia. Danny can make 140 and sleep Taylor.
fat Daniel is moving up to 154 now to bore us some more with his lack of 1 punch power against guys his size

fat Daniel is moving up to 154 now to bore us some more with his lack of 1 punch power against guys his size

Uggg. That is such a bad move for Danny. He should be trying to get those rematches at 147 or going down not up.

It'd be great to see. I'm skeptical about it getting made for a whole variety of reasons. If Arum is losing Crawford after his contract runs out, I can pretty much guarantee that he won't want to make this fight. Crawford himself seems averse to earnestly chasing any meaningful fight. If we do get lucky and it gets made, I'll favour Crawford even if I think Taylor has proven far over the last few years.

Maybe as a promoter he should promote him better?

For example Josh Taylor is one of the best P4P fighters in the world right now and the UKs best. Arum couldn't even get this fight on our tv and barely anybody knew it was happening.

He can say Crawford ain't a draw, but maybe you just can't do your job anymore.

Maybe as a promoter he should promote him better?

For example Josh Taylor is one of the best P4P fighters in the world right now and the UKs best. Arum couldn't even get this fight on our tv and barely anybody knew it was happening.

He can say Crawford ain't a draw, but maybe you just can't do your job anymore.
Crawford for all of his ability in the ring has a personality like grass growing. Fighters have to be able to promote themselves and Crawford sucks at it.

Crawford for all of his ability in the ring has a personality like grass growing. Fighters have to be able to promote themselves and Crawford sucks at it.
And his inability to promote Taylor?

And his inability to promote Taylor?

Every fighter should attempt to promote themselves a little bit but at the end of the day a fighter's job is to fight, and the promoter's job is to promote. Arum is just a lazy shit who wants fighters to promote themselves and make him richer over night.

Crawford's issue is as much his fault as it is Arum's so i have no sympathy, but Taylor has just been completely neglected.

Back