Taylor challenges Crawford

Taylor surely doesn’t mind fighting top dogs no matter where it happens. Crawford could take notes. This matchup is good ; Taylor has the frame to fight at 147 and he’s seasoned, no matter if he didn’t fight much as a pro. His daring to be great is refreshing.

Taylor surely doesn’t mind fighting top dogs no matter where it happens. Crawford could take notes. This matchup is good ; Taylor has the frame to fight at 147 and he’s seasoned, no matter if he didn’t fight much as a pro. His daring to be great is refreshing.
crawford will need a few tune up fights, first. i'm guessing someone who's moving up from 135 with a sub 50% KO ratio. you can't just rush bud in there with a guy coming up in weight. he and arum need fights to marinate for 3 or 4 years, at least.

crawford will need a few tune up fights, first. i'm guessing someone who's moving up from 135 with a sub 50% KO ratio. you can't just rush bud in there with a guy coming up in weight. he and arum need fights to marinate for 3 or 4 years, at least.

Ballswise this sport needs more Taylors and less Crawfords, that’s for sure.

Excellent fight. Taylor may be smaller but he has a solid chin plus I think he's far more game than Crawford and that will see him through if they meet. I think when Crawford meets adversity he'll fold.

Excellent fight. Taylor may be smaller but he has a solid chin plus I think he's far more game than Crawford and that will see him through if they meet. I think when Crawford meets adversity he'll fold.

I think Taylor has a decent chance but we’ve never seen anything that would suggest Bud would fold in adversity lol.

I think Taylor has a decent chance but we’ve never seen anything that would suggest Bud would fold in adversity lol.

And we've never seen anything to suggest he wouldn't.

Crawford is as game as they come and a dog when he’s actually in the ring, and I could never see him folding. It getting him in the ring with credible opposition which is the problem.

He's not beating Crawford, as much as I enjoy watching Taylor.

When Crawford gets hit that's where the dog comes out!

Taylor is a tough sob, he is having trouble making 147, he is 6 foot and his body cant take the weight cuts at his age, he also has the height on crawford and can box slick, the uppercut is a weakness for crawford, he leaves himself open for uppercuts but people dont throw it on him much.

its a good scrap

That doesn’t make sense.

I mean it makes as much sense as what you said.

Bud has never faced anyone at the top of the sport regardless of what some people would have you believe, and he seems adamant that anyone that has a chance of beating him is either ducking him or simply isn't worthy of facing him.

That tells me he just wants easy fights where he can showcase his skills and if/when he fights someone who actually puts the hurt on him he'll fold.

I don't think Bud is half as good as he's made out to be.

I thought Taylor looked small in there with Ramirez last night. I'm down for Taylor/Crawford, I'm just saying I think he might be much smaller than Bud in the ring.

I mean it makes as much sense as what you said.

Bud has never faced anyone at the top of the sport regardless of what some people would have you believe, and he seems adamant that anyone that has a chance of beating him is either ducking him or simply isn't worthy of facing him.

That tells me he just wants easy fights where he can showcase his skills and if/when he fights someone who actually puts the hurt on him he'll fold.

I don't think Bud is half as good as he's made out to be.

While I don’t agree with the way Bud has handled his career, there’s still no evidence that he would fold. That’s just crazy talk with no evidence to back it up.

While I don’t agree with the way Bud has handled his career, there’s still no evidence that he would fold. That’s just crazy talk with no evidence to back it up.

He might not fold, of course i know that, but more often than not boxers who have only ever had easy fights tend to fold when they first face adversity.

Taylor is a tough sob, he is having trouble making 147, he is 6 foot and his body cant take the weight cuts at his age, he also has the height on crawford and can box slick, the uppercut is a weakness for crawford, he leaves himself open for uppercuts but people dont throw it on him much.

its a good scrap
Good riddance, clown.

Honestly hope Bud takes this fight, I have no reason to believe he wouldn't win the fight but Bud has to want to challenge himself and honestly that's his biggest obstacle, he's too content with a mediocre resume

Back