Tattoo removal

Don't get stupid ass tattoos. Be a leader and not a follower.

Get a tattoo that means something and is done by a reputable artist. Work overtime, or 2 jobs if you can't afford it.

If you are in a gang, don't get any noticeable tats. They are lame and stupid. They give you away and make you a target. Nobody is sacred of your shitty tattoos. People look at you like you are an animal.

Don't get stupid ass tattoos. Be a leader and not a follower.

Get a tattoo that means something and is done by a reputable artist. Work overtime, or 2 jobs if you can't afford it.

If you are in a gang, don't get any noticeable tats. They are lame and stupid. They give you away and make you a target. Nobody is sacred of your shitty tattoos. People look at you like you are an animal.

OK, I will be a leader and do what you say. Wait...wut?

went through many painful sessions of laser removal of some dumb shit.
hurt worse than getting the original tat.
just cover it up with better work.
that's what I did.

I went for one session. That shit is expensive as fuck and hurts a lot more than getting tatted.

Are you the guy with the tribal ninja turtle sucking dick tattoo?

My homeboy was wasted outta his piece for like a week straight got "187" on his fucking neck. Three weeks later I go with him to get it removed. They cut it out(whatever process that's called). He said afterwards the pain was near unmanageable.

I don't understand why it would hurt so much to remove a tattoo. What exactly happens to the body there?

My homeboy was wasted outta his piece for like a week straight got "187" on his fucking neck. Three weeks later I go with him to get it removed. They cut it out(whatever process that's called).

I believe that's called malpractice.

I don't understand why it would hurt so much to remove a tattoo. What exactly happens to the body there?

What part of lasers burning your skin don't you understand? ;-)

You're smart enough to get this Nonsense. Ive seen your posts.

i have a drunk tattoo. it's the March of Progress with Elvis at the end instead of the dude, haha. I grew to like it though. If anything the placement was the bad choice.

I wouldn't get it removed though. I would just add onto it.

Getting them covered up is a none starter,already asked about that. They're gone have to go,the cost isn't to much of an issue,but it looks like because of the placement of em I'm gonna be in an unbelievable amount of pain.

Ts, please post pic of said tattoo and let sherdog decide if it needs to go.

I say go all out Sons of Anarchy on that thing.

PS some of the posts almost stopped me making my bacon sandwich this morning. Almost.

There on my thighs,and I'd post pics if I had a camera. But they are ugly as hell.

Back