Tatiana Suarez Future Women's Strawweight Champion?

Lmao wtf? Why would a woman who has beaten literally nobody even in the top 10 be even in consideration for the #1 contendership? I don't think you understand how these things work.

I dont think you know what I meant.
She has 3 matches from 2016 till now.
If she would fight regularly, like 3 times a year, she would be no 1 contender and I wouldnt be surprised even a champ.

Short answer: Yes.

But, it's not automatic. Several things could prevent her from becoming champ: injuries, pregnancy, Dana not considering her marketable, Rose (or other champ) dodging her, being lured away by a better paying fight org., lightning strike, etc. But, barring those things, she will WSW champ.

Jarl

Yeah, you're right, Cyborg is a pretty weak champion /s. Sorry, but times are changing and your views are dated.
Mate Cyborg has 2 defenses in UFC, she won belt 1 year ago against unranked WBW, debuting in UFC. 1 defense is against Kuntiskaya, also WBW, debuting in UFC...
I don't even care about quality of competition she has just 2 title defenses...

Don't bother with him. He just shits on everyone who isn't Joanna
Again white belt with problems, nothing interesting to say.

And did I shit on Tatiana? Nope. She will met her first true test in UFC, favourable matchup, but you never know. People always had problems with Esparza but she never lost to scrubs (she was robbed vs Markos).
Lost to Jedrzejczyk (tko), Fuji (sub), Aguilar (split), Gadelha (split), Markos (split), lol, so in 3 of her 5 losses, 1 judge thought she won fight. Finished by best fighters of her division. Finished current champion....

luis-suarez-11_da6a7ac.jpg

Talks about female fighter and includes 0 body pics, I'm not even going to dignify this thread with a response. I am a gentleman.

Mate Cyborg has 2 defenses in UFC, she won belt 1 year ago against unranked WBW, debuting in UFC. 1 defense is against Kuntiskaya, also WBW, debuting in UFC...

Lol yeah, it's not like she wasn't a champion in a different organization and has been undefeated for like the last decade. Oh wait..... Sorry, but you lost this one. You just sound pathetic arguing against Cyborg's dominance.

Again white belt with problems, nothing interesting to say.

And did I shit on Tatiana? Nope. She will met her first true test in UFC, favourable matchup, but you never know. People always had problems with Esparza but she never lost to scrubs (she was robbed vs Markos).
Lost to Jedrzejczyk (tko), Fuji (sub), Aguilar (split), Gadelha (split), Markos (split), lol, so in 3 of her 5 losses, 1 judge thought she won fight. Finished by best fighters of her division. Finished current champion....
My apologies. I didn't mean to upset a "Purple Belt"

giphy.gif

So, what did you think of the fight?

I'm not surprised, it went about as I expected.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/143032805/

She showed a better double leg takedown than I remember seeing in the past, timing was good as usual, and the chain wrestling is as good as it gets on the women's side.
She's a serious threat to everyone in the division.
Khabib has somewhat the same goals as Tatiana when it comes to wrestling, except Tatiana probably has a better shot/more effective in ways to finish with it. She looked great though.

Back