Tatiana, how pathetic…

RxmDiaries

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How pathetic is it to win, and then blame you're bad performance on an injury (that may or may not even be true).

She was seconds away from getting finished, Nina should have applied more pressure in the last minute instead of waiting till the very end. Tatiana would have lost if that was a 5 rounder.

Pathetic either way, especially after a win.

It was a bad performance, but she is still the next champ.

A person with a Colby avatar saying something stupid.......I’m shocked

It's almost as though fighters have bad fights due to injuries ... but this can't happen right? It's always just excuses. Fighters never fight injured in TS' world.

I dunno, maybe she really is injured? Not every excuse that people make is untrue...

She was nowhere close to being finished, come off it. Being hit with a couple good shots doesn't mean you were almost out of there. And she didn't have a lousy performance either, she dominated the two rounds she won and there was no argument about who the winner was after it was over.

It's almost as though fighters have bad fights due to injuries ... but this can't happen right? It's always just excuses. Fighters never fight injured in TS' world.
It does seem amazingly convenient when otherwise dominant fighters look less than dominant and suddenly an injury appears, though. Happens too often.

I'm not saying TS is right, I don't know. He has a point.

Khabib lost to Tibau but he's still one of the best fighters in the UFC...

It does seem amazingly convenient when otherwise dominant fighters look less than dominant and suddenly an injury appears, though. Happens too often.

You're not wrong, but its not like injuries aren't widespread in MMA

You're not wrong, but its not like injuries aren't widespread in MMA
They are, but in today's era, when fighters are fuly covered in the UFC, if you choose to fight with an injury in a serious place like the neck, I don't wanna hear shit when people question your performance.

I left that 3rd rd. Thinking "girls not ready yet"

Lol well if they were injured, a less dominant performance would make sense. Anyway she has a documented history of the same injury going back to her wrestling days. She also put a goddam hellish pace against Esparza and her cardio looked excellent. Taking all that into account, I don't think she's lying or looking to make excuses. She lost 1 round.

That performance cost her a title shot, but it's probably a blessing in disguise. Now she just gets more time to hone her skills before becoming champ and become the WMMA GOAT.

Every fighter has a bad performance at some point. This was hers.

Lol well if they were injured, a less dominant performance would make sense. Anyway she has a documented history of the same injury going back to her wrestling days. She also put a goddam hellish pace against Esparza and her cardio looked excellent. Taking all that into account, I don't think she's lying.
It's easy to conserve energy when beating up on an opponent a lot smaller than you.

Back