Tate was next, but already lost twice. She can't complain about titleshot

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
(Holm confirmed against Rousey next)

I love Tate, she is gorgeous

And I was willing the watch Ronda vs Tate 3, to me she is clearly the most competitive women against Ronda, I wasnt bitching about the trilogy at all.

But lets be honest, UFC is a business and Tate a THIRD time is difficult to sell, she already lost twice and was dominated always so... SHE CANT COMPLAIN about it.

Holm DOESNT DESERVE a titleshot, but someone has to fight Ronda, there is NOTHING ELSE.

So:

- Tate is the most competitive against Ronda, but has to wait because lost twice and being dominated do that to you.

- Holm doesnt deserve a titleshot but there is nothing else (Tate 3 is too hard to sell because she was dominated twice like I said)

PD: Still the next Ronda fight after Holm gonna be tate, just calm down everybody

Last edited:
yeah i have very little interest in ronda fights especially against someone she's dominated twice.

I love Tate, she is gorgeous

And I was willing the watch Ronda vs Tate 3, to me she is clearly the most competitive women against Ronda, I wasnt bitching about the trilogy at all.

But lets be honest, UFC is a business and Tate a THIRD time is difficult to sell, she already lost twice and was dominated always so... SHE CANT COMPLAIN about it.

Holm DOESNT DESERVE a titleshot, but someone has to fight Ronda, there is NOTHING ELSE.

So:

- Tate is the most competitive against Ronda, but has to wait because lost twice and being dominated do that to you.

- Holm doesnt deserve a titleshot but there is nothing else (Tate 3 is too hard to sell because she was dominated twice like I said)

PD: Still the next Ronda fight gonna be tate, just calm down everybody

Im totally OK with their decision. I just expect holly to get wrecked because ronda is not going to stay in punching range.

yeah i have very little interest in ronda fights especially against someone she's dominated twice.

But Tate lasted the longest against her. All these other women they are putting in there don't even make it out of the first round. Tate is still legitimately the #1 contender.

But Tate lasted the longest against her. All these other women they are putting in there don't even make it out of the first round. Tate is still legitimately the #1 contender.

And that may be the case for the next few years. So we going to have Tate/Rousey 5?

Tate should be pissed she did everything she needed to do for her title shot, as Dana said she earned her way to another title fight and they should give it to her.

And that may be the case for the next few years. So we going to have Tate/Rousey 5?

If there are no other contenders at that level, yes. Although Meisha will likely retire long before then.

That's great news. It sucks for Meisha as I do think she deserved another shot but how many times does Ronda need to kick her ass for it to be decisive. I think Holly is as ready as she's going to be. Control the distance and pick her shots - and the best of luck of course as she'll need it.

What happened exactly? Why was Tate passed over for Holm?

They currently have Ronda booked as a destroyer who finished opponents quickly. It's working to boost her popularity. Why deviate from that by putting her in a fight with someone who will bring her into the third or beyond?

Has she came out and complained? Yea id stay silent if i were her also.

This is not my idea (saw it somewhere else), but... I believe the card may be:

RR vs Holm = main
Tate vs Cyborg = co-main

the winners fight at UFC 200 (in July) in a massive PPV!

Thoughts?

This is not my idea (saw it somewhere else), but... I believe the card may be:

RR vs Holm = main
Tate vs Cyborg = co-main

the winners fight at UFC 200 (in July) in a massive PPV!

Thoughts?

Tate vs Cyborg would be great, but UFC would NEVER do that.

They want the big money of and UNDEFEATED (in MMA) Cyborg vs Ronda.

It's weird everyone complained about the third fight now everyone is sour about tate not getting it

lol, i am just the opposite

I was okay with Tate 3, but okay with Holm too

original.gif

If there are no other contenders at that level, yes. Although Meisha will likely retire long before then.

Ok well I'm glad you don't run the UFC cause I don't want to see that trash.

Tate lost twice but she earned her shitle tot but Holm is more interesting

Ok well I'm glad you don't run the UFC cause I don't want to see that trash.

So you want to keep seeing Ronda win in 30 seconds against fighters who stand little if any chance? When there is a competitor out there who has a much better chance of defeating her?

Back