Tate vs. Cyborg Announcement Coming Soon Book It

It would have to be at 135, not 145, though. There will never be a 145 class in the UFC, at least not this decade.

You are forgetting Catchweight.

Miesha said she was open to a Catchweight Cyborg fight.

I'm pretty sure they'd have told Miesha if it was the case and they didn't even warned her that they cancelled her title shot.

I'd love to see this and I give Meisha credit for trying to make this fight happen. She definitely has balls! But I don't see the UFC risking the chances of anyone beating Cyborg before booking the Ronda fight.

no thats not happening - ufc isnt trying to accomodate cyborg what are you talking about?

It'll ruin Dana's plans exponentially if Tate wins ( which is not far-fetch ). Please do it.

It'll ruin Dana's plans exponentially if Tate wins ( which is not far-fetch ). Please do it.

No, it wouldn't. Miesha beating Cyborg would simply mean that people would be saying "omg, Miesha has improved so much, she would beat Ronda!". While making Cyborg look like someone who solely relied on cheating and beating nobodies. Mind you, Miesha beat Cyborgs best win, too.

UFC is running out of options for Honda.

I don't think they'd risk losing an option just so Cyborg could have a test fight at 135.

Agreed. They have said over and over make the weight first, then you get the fight. If she fights Tate at 140, it wont guarantee her a title shot.

Your kidding right ?

Mushy Miesha Tate is fighting Nunes.

Sherdog getting ahead of themselves.

Back