Tate on Fox Sports talking RR & TUF

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Former Strikeforce female champion Miesha Tate wants to wear gold once again.

This December, she

Last edited:
Sonnen is great on these shows, I predict he stays with FOX for awhile with these type shows

Sonnen is great on these shows, I predict he stays with FOX for awhile with these type shows

He was born to be in front of a camera or microphone at least that's for sure.

She's dreaming. All she has is wrestling, and that's not going to do her any good since Rousey's grappling is on a whole different level.

Rousey cannot even pretend to throw a meaningful strike though. If any of her opponents can just implement a stiff jab into their arsenal they stand an excellent chance of winning.

I dont like rhonda as much as tate but lets be serious here. tate is more likly to break her hand then Rowdys jaw when they fight. i just cant stand it when girls try to act like hard asses because hardly anyone is buying it. im hopeing for a double KO personally and then Dana W can do away with this joke called WMMA

So what you're saying is that your jimmies get in a bunch because both of them could beat the shit out of you?

Sonnen is doing a fantastic job -- I hope to see him around for a long time both fighting and on TV.

I dont like rhonda as much as tate but lets be serious here. tate is more likly to break her hand then Rowdys jaw when they fight. i just cant stand it when girls try to act like hard asses because hardly anyone is buying it. im hopeing for a double KO personally and then Dana W can do away with this joke called WMMA

I wish Dana White could do away with ignorant, uneducated "fans" who can't appreciate decent fighting and have to rip down others who are actually successful at it. What's the matter, did you walk into an "MMA" gym and get your ass handed to you sparring with a chick? Let it go bro.

I admit, I'm not a WMMA fan either. I just don't find their fights particularly entertaining. I train MMA. Tate and Rousey could both definitely kick my ass.

I admit, I'm not a WMMA fan either. I just don't find their fights particularly entertaining. I train MMA. Tate and Rousey could both definitely kick my ass.

I only train pure muay thai and I know they can kick my ass. Its one thing though to say WMMA just isn't to your taste. You don't find it entertaining. That's cool. But the some of the downright meanspirited bullshit people on Sherdog say about these women fighters is fucking childish and stupid.

Back