Taric Saffiedine is one of the most boring fighters I've ever seen in my life

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
That isn't an exaggeration by any means

I'm sure some hipster will post and talk about how technically brilliant he is, but this dude could legitimately cure insomnia. He's had one (one) finish in the last 6 years. The large majority of his finishes come before he was in any relevant organization while fighting nobodies.

Rewatching every Taric Saffiedine fight ever is the equivalent of waterboard torture

9dfb08b6_o.png

hes only boring when he isnt kicking people to death with leg kicks :/

He's the King of (Point) Fighters.

Stand up version of Shields or Fitch. Shouldnt be on PPV ffs.

I'm sure some hipster will post and talk about how technically brilliant he is, but this dude could legitimately cure insomnia. He's had one (one) finish in the last 6 years. The large majority of his finishes come before he was in any relevant organization while fighting nobodies.

Rewatching every Taric Saffiedine fight ever is the equivalent of waterboard torture

9dfb08b6_o.png
have you watched him fight besides this one?

yeah he can be boring but he has some mean leg kicks.

Are you just basing he is super boring because of his record.

Only reason he has kept his spot on the roster so long is because he was the last Strikeforce WW champion.

wanted dong to win but he looked awful, both guys did.

and yeah that's always been the story with tarec, technically great but super passive.

have you seen Ben Askren fight?

9dfb08b6_o.png

Should have won by TKO (leg kicks) against the chinese dude, also he is no Masvidal <33>

Those are some very tough guys on his record.

LOL wow. Kim was the one who was boring by holding Saffie against the fucking fence as much as possible. Saffie wanted to stand and actually fight the whole time but apparently he was the boring one?

Just because Kim moved forward and threw bombs and missing everything in the process doesn't mean he was apparently more exciting. He could barely touch Saffie, meanwhile Saffie made him look fucking stupid on the feet.

Not Saffie's fault that everybody wants to hold him on the fence nowadays. Either you don't know shit about fighting and why the fight wasn't that fun or you're just being a fanboy bullshitter like most.

He should've just tried to brawl with Kim to give him more of a chance on the feet though, right? Just fucking bleed, boys!

Fucking hate MMA fans.

LOL wow. Kim was the one who was boring by holding Saffie against the fucking fence as much as possible. Saffie wanted to stand and actually fight the whole time but apparently he was the boring one?
It felt like he kept looking at the clock and was doing just enough to win the rounds. A few times he wanted to exchange but after he got hit a few times, wanted no more of the wild drunk korean

have you watched him fight besides this one?

yeah he can be boring but he has some mean leg kicks.

Are you just basing he is super boring because of his record.

Unfortunately yes I have. And I wish I hadn't.

I could've spent those 15 minutes doing something more worthwhile like gouging my eyes out and pouring lemon into the wound

His fucking name is even boring. he should be banned from MMA

Kim was definitely battling to take that title from him tonight with his shitty clinchfest gameplan.

Back