Targeted Ads That Have No Application To You

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
While I meet many of the stereotypical checkmarks, I am in fact not Jewish. This doesn't seem to be enough for Facebook, which is now giving me targeted ads to visit Israel for my birthright tour.

Anyone else getting amusingly irrelevant targeted ads?

You should go, bud.

All of them. I cant think of the last time I bought something due to an ad. I know what I want/need and Im capable of figuring it out on my own. If theres something out there that I really want and dont know it exists, then I dont care.

Plastic world and fields of raw sewage and diseased corpses, thats what I think of when I think of advertising/marketing. Caught in a web, still eating shit provided by the generous corporate spider before it devours my soul.

Too much 4chan bud. Might wanna take a break. Lookin a little anti-semitic mate.

Facebook insists on giving me ads for condos and penthouses in manhattan that run anywhere from 5-100 million dollars.

They must know something that i don't or they're vastly over-estimating my net worth.

i have no idea how the ads for double-ended dragon dildos keep getting pushed onto me

I always google high end cars then get ads for similar cars. Shits funny. Yes let me go buy e63 amg I was googling a few weeks ago.

ad block + ublock + pop up blocker pro

i have no idea how the ads for double-ended dragon dildos keep getting pushed onto me

451359.jpg

Facebook seems to think I have diabetes, I have numerous targeted ads every day involving diabetes. I know for a fact I don't have diabetes.

Pretty soon I feel like audio ads of Wilfred Brimley are going to start whispering "diabeetus" in my ear while I sleep.

Facebook seems to think I have diabetes, I have numerous targeted ads every day involving diabetes. I know for a fact I don't have diabetes.

Pretty soon I feel like audio ads of Wilfred Brimley are going to start whispering "diabeetus" in my ear while I sleep.
They call that predictive programming.

Funny thing is I always see ads of things I just ordered... Not the most successful marketing strategy, IMO.

While I meet many of the stereotypical checkmarks, I am in fact not Jewish. This doesn't seem to be enough for Facebook, which is now giving me targeted ads to visit Israel for my birthright tour.

Anyone else getting amusingly irrelevant targeted ads?

You're adopted.

I keep getting these dick lengthening ads.

Like what haha I don't need that! Haha!

Seriously, I don't need it guys, really.

I watched a free ad supported movie on VUDU and they showed me these woman adult diaper and tampon commercials so many times that I must be an expert on this subject matter by now.

I get ads for Musmatch, an Islamic dating app...
I'm a white man in the countryside with a Mrs and a dog

I exclusively get ads for womens erotic literature on my kindle.

Maybe they know something you don't TS...

You can learn about your heritage and even long lost family members for only $99 with a 23 & Me.

I am not a targeted ad btw.

Headed over to FB and scrolled down to the first push ad and got one for a psoriasis drug.

I assume they know I'm old

Back