Tarec Safedeins future in ufc.. NOW

Very Condit style gameplan and similar style tonight.

The Condit Gameplan?

tumblr_lz0zutSDuk1roxnapo1_500.gif

Put him against Mike Brown for his first UFC welcoming.

Top 15, will never be near a titleshot.

I like the Kampmann idea, or how about Erick Silva, depending on how long he's happy to sit out when he's back from injury.

He's gonna have trouble soon as he faces somebody that knows how to check kicks.

Surprised me last night, excellent strategy it seemed but I didnt see the fight. If he continues to improve, great, but there's no rush. Give him someone like Shields, or a lesser test, someone like Mike Pyle.

I've watched all of his recent fights and always found him to be extremely technical with his Muay Thai, which is extremely enjoyable to watch, and I always found the rest of his game to be extremely underrated, which is why I was one of the few who maintained for the weeks leading up to his fight with Marquart, that he could easily win it. If you are going to tell me he was boring or unimpressive when he handed Scott Smith his ass, I really have to wonder what you actually enjoy about the sport, clearly not high level technical Muay Thai.

i see what you mean but i'm kinda over the "technicality" in mma. see duane ludwig or dan hardy. tarec's got good tdd and nice kicks but to be honest nate served him everything. did tarec punch at all..i saw 2-3 punches everything else was tdd & leg kicks.

but he's getting better & he's training with hendo @team quest which is always a plus.

to answer you, i enjoy the ground game better, if i wanna watch technical muay thai i watch k1

Why are people so sure he's going to lose to "dominating wrestlers"? He just fought a guy that was a "dominating wrestler" and kicked his ass.

i dont remember Nate ever , EVER being a dominating wrestler.

he is a pancrase champion

he went to Tri star to train with GSP to learn more wrestling.

this doesnt sound like a dominating wrestler to me.

His movement and kicking reminded me of a 2009 Shogun. Impressive indeed. I'll be looking forward to watching him in the UFC>

his tdd looked better, i'll be interested to see how he does

Why are people so sure he's going to lose to "dominating wrestlers"? He just fought a guy that was a "dominating wrestler" and kicked his ass.

LOLZ, so Nate Marquardt is a "dominating wrestler", eh??? Tell me more...

Back