Elections Tara Reade Calls Biden Bluff; Files Criminal Complaint

<Huh2><Huh2>
TDS like this is scary. Don’t know whether to blame video games the media or your parents

You guys are unhinged. That cute little gif you posted... that insanely low iq righty is a Trumper. Own your low iq, just own it. Trumps playing golf today while 100k people have died. He is going to lose the election bigly and I will remember your name when that happens. The Trump virus has doomed his presidency to the point even Ann Coulter is hammering him. The only supporters he has left have IQs under 80

That's the best you can come up with after carrying water for Christine Ford for pages after pages in the Kavanaugh mega thread?

Fortunately, I turned off the voting change option in the poll just in time, so all the back-pedaling hypocrites without a shred of principle in this thread would expose themselves.

Im simply playing by the right wing rules. Believe when it suits me and deny when it doesn’t. At least I’m being transparent about it rather than blatantly lie. This is the climate the insanely low iq right has created and I’m happy to play along

You guys are unhinged. That cute little gif you posted... that insanely low iq righty is a Trumper. Own your low iq, just own it. Trumps playing golf today while 100k people have died. He is going to lose the election bigly and I will remember your name when that happens. The Trump virus has doomed his presidency to the point even Ann Coulter is hammering him. The only supporters he has left have IQs under 80
Is foam coming out of your mouth as you finger point this nonsense onto your keyboard? You seem fascinated with the IQ scale, sounds like some painful first hand experience.

It’s kind of hard to debate ibids like you, not a single objective statement was made to be refuted. You could argue the 100k deaths implication although the with or cause effect is already being debated by those much brighter than you.

Is foam coming out of your mouth as you finger point this nonsense onto your keyboard? You seem fascinated with the IQ scale, sounds like some painful first hand experience.

It’s kind of hard to debate ibids like you, not a single objective statement was made to be refuted. You could argue the 100k deaths implication although it’s obvious the with or cause effect is already being debated by those much brighter than you.

Hold on, me me get a 6 year old to decipher this low iq nonsense

If your stance is "Trump is evil, amoral, and doesn't follow the rules, so we can now also be evil, amoral, and follow no rules to beat him!" then there can be no talk about "going high" or about taking a moral stance or any of that. It's bullshit, and you aren't fighting Trump, you are part of Trumpism.

You are precisely the same scum that Trump is, so I'll dismiss you as precisely the same type of amoral asshole who isn't worth listening to and you really can't expect any different treatment than that. Nobody here believes that you're just taking a break from your high ethical standards because Trump is a dick. If your standards can be thrown out for political expediency or to support your team, you never had standards at all. It makes your whole persona kind of a pathetic sham.

Especially when you consider that dragging any accuser of a Democrat politician through the mud and calling her a lying whore bimbo was standard MO from the "right side of history" crowd long before Trump.

Especially when you consider that dragging any accuser of a Democrat politician through the mud and calling her a lying whore bimbo was standard MO from the "right side of history" crowd long before Trump.
Instead Symone Sanders and Jill are probably going up to Nevada City to drag Reade through the Yuba River

unhinged loser

I read both your posts and he's not the loser you are. you are the absolutely worst poster here. Damn youre so pathetic. I will prey for you and will be anxiously waiting for your next shitty post.

<TheWire1>

"Look, fat, if you won't support my right to violate any woman I want, then you ain't no Muslim!"

Just read through the replies and see the Blue MAGA crowd call for her to be excommunicated from the Party, for daring to believe a woman over a rich, powerful, white career politician. There's some kind of sick irony at play here: the Muslim believes the woman, while those who have for all intents and purposes replaced religion in their lives with the blind worship of the corporate wing of a political party now seem to believe in some variation of Sharia law - 4 male witnesses are required before a woman can accuse a Democrat of sexual misconduct.

i mean look at this dog

Youre telling me someone wants to touch that? LOL get real guys. This was fake from the get go but people here and their BDS never learn.

<TheWire1>

"Look, fat, if you won't support my right to violate any woman I want, then you ain't no Muslim!"

Just read through the replies and see the Blue MAGA crowd call for her to be excommunicated from the Party, for daring to believe a woman over a rich, powerful, white career politician. There's some kind of sick irony at play here: the Muslim believes the woman, while those who have for all intents and purposes replaced religion in their lives with the blind worship of the corporate wing of a political party now seem to believe in some variation of Sharia law - 4 male witnesses are required before a woman can accuse a Democrat of sexual misconduct.

Are you happy that you invited the hard left to the party yet, Dems?

Imagine if this were Trump. We'd hear about it non stop up until the election. LMAO.

lol. You’ve even adopted trumpisms. TDS

i mean look at this dog

Youre telling me someone wants to touch that? LOL get real guys. This was fake from the get go but people here and their BDS never learn.

lawyer probably doesnt want to end up like epstein. what's the price of a legal victory in this scenario?

you are a stain.

lawyer probably doesnt want to end up like epstein. what's the price of a legal victory in this scenario?

you are a stain.

I am glad you got your tin foil hat on, any more entertaining conspiracy theory you have?

Back in the day when plagiarism will have people step down from the presidential election.

Back