Tapping to strikes

Don’t think it’s comparable really...

Johanna is a chick so she gets a pass as woman are not biologically capable of taking as much physical punishment as men are

Shogun got his ass kicked during the entire fight by a younger, bigger, more athletic, more skilled fighter, who’s also goat candidate... He had no chance. Just taking that fight shows courage

Now tapping to strikes vs a guy much smaller than you, who’s also not even on your level n is a career journeyman...

I can’t continue. It’s too embarrassing just thinking about it.

Bellator superfight but elite caliber UFC fighters (both successful runs UFC, especially gegard) but Rory tapping to Mousasi via those nasty hellbows

Kongo vs Pat Barry is why

1/1000 chance of winning

Vs

999/1000 chance of getting punched kicked kneed or elbowed (or any combination including all of the above) in the head while you already have a concussion, with those strikes probably coming really hard with your reflexes and defense impaired and possibly getting knocked clean unconscious.

To me tapping to strikes is like masturbating on an plane, while not illegal it's certainly frowned upon.
Pretty sure that's illegal.
Tell ya what, next time you're on a plane give it a shot and let me know how it plays out.
Pun intended :)

Last edited:
What was more enjoyable?

Shogun tapping to strikes against Jones or Shogun tapping to a Chael sub.

No but getting busted for steroids as many times as those former champions tapped to strikes combined does eliminate you from GOAT talks.

Pretty sure that's illegal.
Tell ya what, next time you're on a plane give it shot and let me know how it plays out.
Pun intended :)
U21.gif

Not sure. @ThunderStruck @Perrichet has Georges ever spoke about the tapping ?

Not sure. 2007 is a long time which is the last time he lost.

Has Anderson ever spoke about tapping immediately to midget Japanese cans, getting decisioned, getting KO’d and DQ’d? The guy loses in every way it seems

Are GSP, Shogun, and Joanna the only three modern era UFC fighters to tap to strikes?

Interesting how they all were champions at the time and they were willing to give up their belts easily. Kind of eliminates them from undisputed GOAT status, don’t you think?

Any other modern era UFC fights which ended with submission to strikes?
Well I allways smile when retards say he tapped to strikes, he tapped to subbmision, didin't go out ( like an warrior or like an idiot?)... stupid fucks, remeber one thing you have only one body... and need to take care of it, why take unnecesary punishment ( not to mention ref should be ther faster in my opinion to stop the fight) to rise selfesteem/ ego of retarded mma fan ?. Just look what unnecesary punishment did to JDS career ?

The fact that people think tapping to strikes is somehow a negative against the person....... is exactly why we haven't evolved as a species.

Not sure. 2007 is a long time which is the last time he lost.

Has Anderson ever spoke about tapping immediately to midget Japanese cans, getting decisioned, getting KO’d and DQ’d? The guy loses in every way it seems

Has the thread talked about Anderson?

You're still annoyed that GSP isn't a top-5 all-timer?

He is a low top-10: that's good for a Canadian.
Nope... I'm pretty sure that GSP is Top 3 at least. And at the top of ANY any welter there has been. So, deal with it kid.

And one more thing, are you trying to hurt the feelings of someone by using that silly attempt of bashing Canadians?

Nope... I'm pretty sure that GSP is Top 3 at least. And at the top of ANY any welter there has been. So, deal with it kid.

And one more thing, are you trying to hurt the feelings of someone by using that silly attempt of bashing Canadians?

Where did I bash Canadians? Stop lying.

Hahaha, so you are a GSP nuthugger. Well....he's a low top-10, which is good enough. Be proud of it.

Top 3? No way. Woodley already took over the WW GOAT status.

Where did I bash Canadians? Stop lying.

Hahaha, so you are a GSP nuthugger. Well....he's a low top-10, which is good enough. Be proud of it.

Top 3? No way. Woodley already took over the WW GOAT status.
LMAO at Woodley and his "GOAT status"... No fucking way kid.

And I'm not even a nuthugger of GSP, I'm only educating you about him. And yes, you did bashs canadians with this comment:

He is a low top-10: that's good for a Canadian.

LMAO at Woodley and his "GOAT status"... No fucking way kid.

And I'm not even a nuthugger of GSP, I'm only educating you about him. And yes, you did bashs canadians with this comment:

I did not bash Canadians. That's a lie.

Woodley is the WW GOAT already.

I'm tired of your repetitive GSP-nuthugging nonsense.

I did not bash Canadians. That's a lie.

Woodley is the WW GOAT already.

I'm tired of your repetitive GSP-nuthugging nonsense.

You think that you didn't bash canadians and yet you brought that word to the table with a negative intention. If you reall aren't into that type of bashing stuff then just take nations out of your mouth and just focus on fighters.

Woodley ain't got shit on GSP kid...

GSP = 10 title defenses
Woodley = only 3

GSP = overcame his 2 losses
Woodley = he got several losses on his record that won't be overcome any time soon

GSP = earned the MW UFC title
Woodley = ------

Yep, is getting boring to keep educating you kid... So, log off already keyboard warriror.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back