Tapout Sparring Gloves Review

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by CredeurNumber1, Jul 19, 2010.

1. CredeurNumber1

CredeurNumber1 White Belt

2. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

3. CredeurNumber1

Well I already ordered them i just wanted to know if they were any good

4. ASEGSEA

ASEGSEA Guest

To be honest, I don't find mass produced name-brand low-priced anything to be quality. I've tried a few different products that fit that description from Title and Everlast and I wasn't impressed.

It is a generalization, so maybe you have had better luck. What do you think of them?

5. Rado

Rado Blue Belt

Something about those gloves don't look right. They look like the cheap low end generic stuff you find around the web. Just my impression.
    But then again, they are cheap!

6. Loco_Loc

Loco_Loc Purple Belt

A guy I used to train with had those gloves. I've used them before and they're decent. For $18 you can't go wrong.

BTW, thanks for the link to Combatsports.com. I haven't check their site out in a minute and found some good shit on clearance.

7. CredeurNumber1

i got them and theyre pretty good. i got them with a pair of everlast handwraps. it took about week to break in and theyre comfortable. as for durability im not too sure yet. at first it hurt my right pinky but its better now. pretty good buy id say.

8. Rado

Rado Blue Belt

Even if they look cheaply made, the price on those are very tempting but I don't think I could ever wear camouflage gloves.

9. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

LOL at CSI,saw 3 pairs of Fairtex shoot gloves on there at $25-3 pairs is $75 but shipping is $119 or something like that....not a chance!

10. monroe

monroe White Belt

i was just looking at those this morning, but decided to go with the fairtex combat sparring gloves instead.

but even though the tapout ones have that stupid camo color on it, 18 bucks for a pair of gloves retailed at 80 bucks isn't a bad deal at all.....plus, i signed up for the mailing list and got 20% off my purchase so even better