Tapout 'long shorts' question..?

ruckerthe

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if the material used to make tapout long shorts is ok for swimming in?
Thanks

Great for swimming, chilling, doing stand up, doing anything other than grappling. I have ripped a few pairs of those to shreds and so has one of my pal's.

Good to know... I thought (well for not very long cos of the price) about getting a pair or 2 for grappling.

Idea nixed

Are the shorts only made for training or can you wear them around the street too?

GSPFAN291 said:
Are the shorts only made for training or can you wear them around the street too?
nogi can deff be worn on the street, gym beach, whereever...they look great

the tapout boardhorts aremade of really good maerial great for all around training, although there abt 10 dollars or so more expensive then most competitors

can the Nogi's be worn for swimming as well? (I probably wont, but its good to know)

I believe yes. But I can't remember anyone putting a definitive answer with regards to the effect of chlorine on the nogis

i wont be wearing my tapout long shorts for grappling, just swimming, in pools and the sea if this is ok with the material!

Back