Tapout Long Fight

LidarDan15

White Belt
Reaction score
First off, I see everybody wearing these shorts, and they are still the most widely used style of shorts in MMA, which is why I am so confused. What's the deal with these? Are they discontinued or what? I can't find any of the Tapout long shorts (especially the solid colors) anywhere, yet I see everybody using them. I have been looking for black, white, red, blue, and any other colors that I have seen, yet I can't find them. Where is everybody getting them from??

You just gotta look harder, as the authentic Tapout online stores don't have a lot of variation. Try budovideos, combatsports, mmaoverload and so on. I think everybody wears them a lot because they are getting paid loads to promote the product, sponsorship.

Ummm, Tapout online store.
Should be the first place you look.
TAPOUT
They are sold on budovideos, mmaoverload, and probably plenty of the other major online mma stores. Where exactly did you look?

Thanks guys. I have looked all over the place. Budovideos and Combat sports have a few of them, but they only have them in the Big Boy sizes like 38 and above.mmaoverload has like 2 pairs. Are there any specific places to look besides those few places?

I mean for God's sake, how hard is it to find a pair of Tapout long shorts in a size 34 in White, Black, Red, or Blue?? I just need to find a website that sells 1 of the solid colors listed in a 34...the only place I have found ANY is on ebay and they are white which is GR8! Except the price is FU**ING $85!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Back