Tapout/Inspirit Shorts

Fozzy said:
Inspirit is hard to review, cause not alot of people have them, bar Shooto Panama, who might review them if we beg him enough lol.

good luck

~FOz

Someone call me?

SSF said:
Adino-I'm getting tired of waiting for them also. I really like their shorts (board and vale tudo) but it's junk like this that makes me love HCK. I'm sorry that Tapout has been such a pain in the ass about this but it does seem that they just aren't moving in getting the smaller sizes back in stock.

www.SSFgear.com

Yea I might train in them but I like them for just wearing around really. Oh, congrads one the blue belt, now you are almost as cool as me :wink:

SSF said:
perfy-you are right. I think the long shorts are useless, I don't have them on my site for that reason.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF your Tapout shorts don't have a size, atleast no size came up for me. What's the deal with that? I was looking to try a pair out.

Thanks
E

Tapout is a little slow in re-suppling me our even their own stock. It's best to just email me or call with the size you need and I'll let you know if either of us hace it in stock.

By the way, Chuck Liddell and Diego Sanchez model shorts are long shorts (fine for grappling but a little long for kicking).

[email protected]
540-37-0621

www.SSFgear.com

I would have thought that the Tapout shorts were great for kicking, considering Chuck wears them. What kind of shorts are you going to have on sale at SSF?

They are all on sale for sherdoggers.

For me they are to long, I like the HCK's the best.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Actually I was talking about the SSF brand fight shorts. What colors are they going to be available in, price, etc.?

The first run will be black with red stitching. I plan on having a sell just for sherdoggers when they arrive. We haven't set a price yet.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
The first run will be black with red stitching. I plan on having a sell just for sherdoggers when they arrive. We haven't set a price yet.

www.SSFgear.com

Let us know when that happens!

SSF said:

www.SSFgear.com

Making me jealous :( Make sure you keep me updated on when the 44's arrive!

radioactive said:
I would have thought that the Tapout shorts were great for kicking, considering Chuck wears them. What kind of shorts are you going to have on sale at SSF?

How many highkicks has chuck thrown in the last 4 years.... like 10? lol

~Foz

Fozzy said:
How many highkicks has chuck thrown in the last 4 years.... like 10? lol

~Foz

Yeah, but still, I would think it would be great for kickers. Anyone know what brand Babalu wore when he fought Chuck?

I have INSPIRIT shorts . they are great !!! . inspirit is the best shorts that you can buy by far . great quality .

www.justbecomplex.com

here you can buy the gomi shorts too . i have the black classic shorts used by some shooto fighters.

okay my bad genki, that makes 2 people I know with them.

care to post pics either of you?

~Foz

genkisudo69 said:
I have INSPIRIT shorts . they are great !!! . inspirit is the best shorts that you can buy by far . great quality .

www.justbecomplex.com

here you can buy the gomi shorts too . i have the black classic shorts used by some shooto fighters.

Thanks man!

victor hung said:
It's strange, I hear a lot of good things about sprawl shorts, but the two pairs I have both have large rips in them already and I haven't put them through and extensive grappling. I've actually been wearing them for stand up training. I have tried to contact sprawl about the issue but have not heard back from them. Has anyone else had experiences like this?

It's been well documented that Sprawl had a material defect in one of their batches that resulted in the rips. Contact Steve at Sprawl. He'll sort you out. Don't have anything but positive words to say about the guy.

Back