Rumored Tapology's Manager Hints ONE Doesn't Have Real Weigh Ins Or Real Weight Classes

same promotion that ended dangerous weight cuts but had Martin Nguyen compete for belts in 3 divisions

You are wrong on this one. They banned big weight cut with hydration test. But anyone can change his weight in the long term without putting his health on the line. Nguyen never rushed to cut weight on the short term.

You are wrong on this one. They banned big weight cut with hydration test. But anyone can change his weight in the long term without putting his health on the line. Nguyen never rushed to cut weight on the short term.
fighters fail their hydration tests constantly and still compete. I've actually seen their weigh ins. they banned absolutely nothing.

fighters fail their hydration tests constantly and still compete. I've actually seen their weigh ins. they banned absolutely nothing.
According to the rules, no fighter can compete without passing their hydration test.
According to the rules, in order for a fighter who fails their hydration test to be allowed to compete, they must hydrate themselves until they can pass the test.

If they are overweight then they will try to get the fighters agreed to agree on a catch weight fight.
I believe this probably happens very often.

Don't forget a 21 year old fighter died from dehydration at their event, i don't think they take that kind of PR nightmare lightly.

According to the rules, no fighter can compete without passing their hydration test.
According to the rules, in order for a fighter who fails their hydration test to be allowed to compete, they must hydrate themselves until they can pass the test.

If they are overweight then they will try to get the fighters agreed to agree on a catch weight fight.
I believe this probably happens very often.

Don't forget a 21 year old fighter died from dehydration at their event, i don't think they take that kind of PR nightmare lightly.
I'm not talking about rules, I'm talking about reality. Itsuki Hirata failed both weight and hydration before her last fight, the re-test and re-weighing later that day was never broadcast and she went on to compete regardless.

I'm not talking about rules, I'm talking about reality. Itsuki Hirata failed both weight and hydration before her last fight, the re-test and re-weighing later that day was never broadcast and she went on to compete regardless.

That's why it ended up being a catchweight fight. You kind of proved his point.

Edit : Just so you know, I am skeptical about the authenticity of One's weight rules as well.

That's why it ended up being a catchweight fight. You kind of proved his point.

Edit : Just so you know, I am skeptical about the authenticity of One's weight rules as well.
my point was hydration tests dont postpone fights, they arent a mandatory pass requirement to compete. and there's no 3rd party verification they even take place after the intial broadcast weigh in.

Tapology loses a lot of credibility having their site manager spreading baseless conspiracies on twitter.

ONE leaves itself open to criticism if they dont do a standard Weigh In like all other promotions do

Tapology loses a lot of credibility having their site manager spreading baseless conspiracies on twitter.

It's called freedom of speech and democracy, some Asians countries have never experienced that like in west.

Back