Tapology !

cheese32165

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most of you may already have an account ,but I worked out their is roughly over 6000 members. So if you are new to MMA then I recommend you check out the video below. BTW I'm not a official owner of high level member of tapology, I just thought surly more than 6000 people should be aware of this site.
One thing the video doesn't mention are the tournaments, for example I'am 5th in the UFC spring tournament. Proof.

[YT]/watch?v=Bt4TZDglnXE[/YT]

member since 2011
1,928 picks at a mediocre 63.4% accuracy

It's a pretty good site for making picks and MMA discussionat a very reduced pace compared to sherdog.

Member since 2011

3213 picks with an ok 62.2% ,would be higher but use to pick all the events back in 2011/12 which brought my percentage down as I was doing complete random fights. Now I just do UFC , Bellator, One FC, KSW, Road FC, Some UK shows like cage warriors and bamma and any others I plan on watching.

I signed up just in time for the start of the Summer 2014 Contest. The $500 cash prize was motivating, plus it's fun. I'm currently in 333rd place after UFN 45, with plenty more events to go.

Tapology is dope, im running at an alright 64.29%

my best result to date was my third event picked

21248-506405.png

was pretty high up in the spring contest but then 1 event happened and it dropped me from like 4th to 35th

Back