Tapology !

cheese32165

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most of you may already have an account ,but I worked out their is roughly over 6000 members. So if you are new to MMA then I recommend you check out the video below. BTW I'm not a official owner of high level member of tapology, I just thought surly more than 6000 people should be aware of this site.
One thing the video doesn't mention are the tournaments, for example I'am 5th in the UFC spring tournament. Proof.

[YT]/watch?v=Bt4TZDglnXE[/YT]

topology is severely underrated...the regions and rankings section are great

need to confirm my registration.

I haven't picked that much fights but I'm 100% right now. Might as well brag while I still can

I love that site. I sometimes wish I would bet on MMA...I do pretty well on my picks each event.

Ahh Tapology. The second best MMA record keeper.

I haven't picked that much fights but I'm 100% right now. Might as well brag while I still can

If you're a cherry picker being 100% doesn't mean anything. You have to pick every UFC event top to bottom minimum before you can brag about anything, preferably every Bellator and WSOF as well.

Tapology is a huge project and right now my fav FightFinder

If you're a cherry picker being 100% doesn't mean anything. You have to pick every UFC event top to bottom minimum before you can brag about anything, preferably every Bellator and WSOF as well.

WE'll see how I do after this bellator card, got every fight picked for that

Haven't used it in a while. I came in second place for last year's spring competition but I haven't been on it since UFC 168. Great website though, it really helped me follow the sport closer in terms of looking at fights and matchups.

Haven't used it in a while. I came in second place for last year's spring competition but I haven't been on it since UFC 168. Great website though, it really helped me follow the sport closer in terms of looking at fights and matchups.

It is great way to find new talent. I think the highest I can reach this spring tournament is second with just one event left as the guy in first is way to far ahead. Picking Khabilov for the upset.

It is great way to find new talent. I think the highest I can reach this spring tournament is second with just one event left as the guy in first is way to far ahead. Picking Khabilov for the upset.

It's definitely a great way to keep up with all the talent out there. Even if you just pick UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and maybe Titan FC you will be able to start and pick out good prospects

It's definitely a great way to keep up with all the talent out there. Even if you just pick UFC, Bellator, WSOF, and maybe Titan FC you will be able to start and pick out good prospects

I would swap Titan FC for either One FC or Road FC, buts that's just my opinion.

Back