Tapes of Ed Tarverdyan under oath...

They should have used the opportunity and asked him "no, really. What do you think of Ronda's boxing skills?"

41 minutes?...I can't even listen to Edmond for more than 10 seconds..

Beautiful work, Edmond!

What are we supposed to be listening for?

A recap would be nice. This is about evading taxes i presume?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...ond-tarverdyan-bankruptcy-recordings-ufc-news

• In September, when asked if he's ever received portions of a purse from fighters he's worked with, Tarverdyan replied, "No, not, not, nothing. Nothing but a few hundred dollars, that's it."

• In December, when asked to estimate how much he's received in 2015 from training Ronda Rousey, he answers, "It's in, it's in the, it's in the six-figure mark."

• In September, Tarverdyan testified that Sevak Ohanjanyan has taken over GFC for five or six years. In December, he says that his wife owns the gym.

•In September, Tarverdyan stated that he doesn't have keys to GFC. In December, he appears to call GFC "my gym."In September, Tarverdyan said he's never had any interest at all in a particular real estate property. Later in the same hearing, the trustee shows Tarverdyan a deed to the property with his signature on it.

When they questioned him about the debt:

Trustee: And what was this debt used for?

Tarverdyan: Well, you know, when I started, I opened up a gym and I thought I could be successful on brand. I got a good location and then, you know, just couldn't, too much overhead. And I thought I could, you know, open up a gym but then wanted to work with fighters. And working with fighters, you're not going to be running a gym, you know, at that level instead of just for the general public because I just want to have great fighters and fighters don't make any money. So, you know, it never worked. It just went everything went down the drain.

A recap would be nice. This is about evading taxes i presume?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...ond-tarverdyan-bankruptcy-recordings-ufc-news

Tarverdyan: Well, you know, when I started, I opened up a gym and I thought I could be successful on brand. I got a good location and then, you know, just couldn't, too much overhead. And I thought I could, you know, open up a gym but then wanted to work with fighters. And working with fighters, you're not going to be running a gym, you know, at that level instead of just for the general public because I just want to have great fighters and fighters don't make any money. So, you know, it never worked. It just went everything went down the drain.
Thank you!!!

Eddie loves that 'you know' line.

Probably too much boxing knowledge in that video. It would overwhelm me if I watched it.

"within the six figure mark" gives him almost a million dollar range of ambiguity. That could be $100,000 or $999,999.

It means almost nothing except that he claims to have made less than a mil. Which prob isn't true anyway...

I ain't watching this thing. I get the feeling it would be like reading OJ's civil trial testimony, though ( All lies ). I'm not sure that's fair. Ed may not actually lie. But, I get the feeling the guy may not even know the truth. He seems completely clueless.

Holly Holm can testify that Edmond was never paid to train Ronda...

AnnMaria-Rousey-disses-her-head-coach-Edmond.png

Back