Tank podcast had a good idea....or at least one I might use

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tank Abbot has a podcast and on it he talked about an app someone could develop that would let people rent out their toilets in their house. If you are going down the street and have to go, you could look at the app and choose a house that is registered and use their toilet for say $5.

I cannot tell you how many times I have been out running and wish I had such an app.

It is not going to happen but I think a more realistic approach would be vans that would drive around that a user could call. A van would arrive that would provide privacy and a toilet and tp and a place you could wash your hands. I would run with my phone in case I needed that app if there was a service that would get to me quickly.

Yes, I am a weak pussy who cannot control my bowels.

You know there's another toilet you can depend on?

KBC19-Men-2.jpg

And then, obviously, finish the jog with shit pouring out of your adult diaper.

So for only $5, would-be thieves can scout out houses to pick their next targets? Not bad.

$5 sounds like a bargain for a private shooting up room. I guess it'd be cool to shit myself and pass out for a few hours as well?

If you really think this is a good idea, why don't you and Tank get together, strap a porta-loo to a flatbed, and make a go of it? I'm sure he could do with the income.

Back