Media Tank Abbott showing dramatic weight loss after suffering multiple strokes/liver transplant.

He is definitely not a legend when we talk about fighting, BUT he is a legend when we talk about character. He is the first we could call a "bar fighter", almost a Sherdogger but a badass one. A casual, drunk, rocker, who loved to fight. Unique. I also respect that. Good times...

Hope he is ok now. Very fun to watch.

Tank is one of the reasons why I started training Jiu Jitsu. UFC 5 was the first live mma event I saw on tv. The dude straight up scared me into Jiu Jitsu.

The American diet will do that to you.

Gavin-McInnes-2015.png

I don't see 70 year olds doing any kind of fighting. I did see George Foreman knock out a much younger man after getting his ass kicked the whole fight to win a belt.
He's in his mid 50's lol...not much older than me.

He is definitely not a legend when we talk about fighting, BUT he is a legend when we talk about character. He is the first we could call a "bar fighter", almost a Sherdogger but a badass one. A casual, drunk, rocker, who loved to fight. Unique. I also respect that. Good times...

Hope he is ok now. Very fun to watch.

Almost a sherdogger?
WTF? Dude used to post here.
He got banned posting drunk IIRC.

Good to see that he's back in the gym.

This hurts to watch. He's one of the hardest punchers ever, and to see him regress like that is a bit sad. I know he's recovering and whatnot, but it still makes you never want to age.

He's now been downgraded to an APC.

whoa... crazy- I'll never forget the seizure mock

Tank vs Holyfield. Make it happen Triller.

Back