Media Tank Abbott showing dramatic weight loss after suffering multiple strokes/liver transplant.

Tank gave us the most brutal knockout in the sport. For that we will forever be in his debt. Let the just bleed god bless him with eternal life.

200.gif

I dont know where u live...
But no.
View attachment 588957
I dont see 70 year olds punching hard anymore lol, i do see them throw technically tho.
Do you see the with technical head movement as well? How about technical foot placement and footwork? How do you rate their ability to bob and weave? What about their reflexes?

Fucking sad seeing the guy's you grew up watching in their prime looking old and frail as fuck, lifes short enjoy your youth while it lasts and live a healthy life style for dat der longevity.

if he shaved that beard dude would look absolutely unrecognizable

OMG, is that Tank? :eek: He looks like he could be fighting at welterweight!

one of the best quote in mma history!

...while fighting Dan Severn :
"All I could think was 'Oh my God, I'm being raped by Freddie Mercury from Queen."

I searched the entire interweb for a video or audio, couldn't find it...
If someone know where a could find it, i'd appreciate it!
Challenge accepted.

I hope Ronda doesnt see him in this state, might want to fight him...

He looks good considering what he's been going thru.

I'd like to challenge tank to a fight. The time is right. The stars have aligned.

Fucking sad seeing the guy's you grew up watching in their prime looking old and frail as fuck, lifes short enjoy your youth while it lasts and live a healthy life style for dat der longevity.
he's 54 but he looks a lot older than that, due to his surgery and all the complications from that.

Hope he gets a new lease of life.

Back