Tank Abbott on Hillary, presidency and fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 53472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 53472

at 10:15

a scholarly analysis of the 2016 election

also some other topics, fights, etc. Pretty hilarious, didn't know he has his own podcast now

at 10:15

a scholarly analysis of the 2016 election

also some other topics, fights, etc. Pretty hilarious, didn't know he has his own podcast now

a lot of people think tank abott is an idiot. he isnt. hes actually an intelligent guy who has fried his brain with booze.

bit messed up really.

a lot of people think tank abott is an idiot. he isnt. hes actually an intelligent guy who has fried his brain with booze.

bit messed up really.

If you make bad decisions, how intelligent are you really?

it's a drag listening to him talk.

Oh man, I was hoping for something either enlightening or funny.

Tank did not deliver.

So you think it's intelligent to make bad decisions?

Lol, I think that what you're doing here is unintelligent.

I didn't say that it's intelligent to make bad decisions, and you didn't say it showed a failure of intelligence to make bad decisions, you implied that it takes an unintelligent person to make bad decisions.
That is clearly an unintelligent conclusion to reach.

Considering that the bad decision in question is an overindulgence of alcohol, it makes your implication that it must be the behaviour of a stupid person even more stupid.

bit messed up really.

It's a tossup between Tank and his old buddy Tito for the most intellectual mind in MMA.

Lol, I think that what you're doing here is unintelligent.

I didn't say that it's intelligent to make bad decisions, and you didn't say it showed a failure of intelligence to make bad decisions, you implied that it takes an unintelligent person to make bad decisions.
That is clearly an unintelligent conclusion to reach.

Considering that the bad decision in question is an overindulgence of alcohol, it makes your implication that it must be the behaviour of a stupid person even more stupid.

You make it sound like alcohol abuse is just one bad decision.

It's a lifetime of bad decisions.

Back