Tamden McCrory re-signs with the UFC

LOL from a top 5 MW in Bellator to a mediocre MW in UFC. He'll be regretting this decision in the worst way by this time next year.

Barncat wasn't fighting enough in Bellator, I bet they secretly wanted him to lose to Ward and Butcher. Happy for him. Stupid of Bellator to let him go

WAR BARNCAT

Didn't know the barncat was a MW now...

Will never forget that sweet flying armbar Dustin caught him with. One of my favorites...

So now I can excuse Bellator for not giving him a shot at the title. Cool news. Hopefully he will continue his recent success.

edit: Oh, he was offered a shot but declined to get back into the big show. War Barn Cat!

the mclovin void dustin hazelett left can now be filled by tamdan
hes looked good but it think he might want to dabble ww
mw has a lot of heavy hitters

Wait, he left Bellator for the UFC??? I thought there was piles of mad sponsorship money that was driving everyone to Bellator not from it?!? Could be that Condom Depot and Hayabusa really aren't paying $1,000's and $1,000's per fighter??? What's wrong with McCrory, Eddie Alvarez, Rampage, etc?

Fuck yeah. Sounds like he wasn't happy with Bellator's 'freakshow' type plans.

DefinitiveFaithfulIrrawaddydolphin.gif

I loved seeing him win after so many years gone from the fight game. He handled himself like a true veteran - a man who's been in there many times before, and brought wisdom back into the cage on his return. Like a coach beating his student.

Kind of shows the state of Bellator at 185. That he'd rather move to the UFC than to get a title shot. But makes sense.

that's a name fit
for a reebok fight kit

You watch. They will spell his name all screwed up and continue selling the messed up kit. Of course newer fans won't know his name or be familiar with him and they're also probably wondering when Giblert Melendez will be fighting next.

I hope The Barn Cat does well. Would have been neat to see him against Barnatt, both being lanky 6'4" middleweights, but Barnatt was let go. Really good signing.

AWESOME.

Always liked McCrory during his first stint. He's the spitting image of my friend who's an emo-hardcore kid, even his mannerisms when he speaks, that's why I enjoyed seeing him to begin with, it was so weird to see my 'buddy' in the cage. You wouldn't believe how similar these guys are, in terms of looks, build, mannerism etc.

He's looked electrifying since returning. And Bellator's MW division is a fucking joke so Im glad he made the right choice! Welcome back, Barncat!!!!!!!

Back