Tamdan McCrory happy to land in UFC after being 'dicked around' by Bellator

interesting final statement. aldo immediately came to mind. they arent all losers bud.

Kos, Thompson, and Guillard are the "losers" he is likely talking about. They are the ones on significant losing streaks who cried about not being resigned by UFC...

An active fighter claiming that the Reebock money is similar to what he was making with independent sponsorships previously?

Must be one of those "shills" I've heard so much about. Guess we should just ignore him and talk about Tim Kennedy "calling it like it is" some more, even though he happens to own the company that happens to be his biggest sponsor. :redface:

And lol at the usual suspects avoiding this thread like the plague.

Last edited:
McCrory has long detested the game of finding, securing, and hunting down sponsorship checks from sometimes unreliable sources.

Smart, a lot of guys probably fall into this camp.

I was thinking that Viacom have more money than Zuffa, and that fighters in Bellator are earning a lot of money from sponsors.

They have a lot more money. They just aren't spending it. Just because a company is huge doesn't mean they are going to start sinking money into one of their tiny properties.

lol. Took like 5 mins for this to drop to page 2.

If he had said "No I'm staying with Bellator cuz fuk reebok lol" this thread would have been stickied.

BUMP.

Some good perspective there.

War Barn Cat.

Big loss for Bellator I see the Barn Cat breaking into to the top ten, his fight with Pete Spratt was awesome back in the day.

Last edited:
He's probably right. I doubt he was brought in to destroy Brennan Ward like he did. Bellator still pushed Ward heavily after the fight and kind of ignored Barn Cat. So his suspicions about Bellator not giving a fuck about him were probably correct...but i don't know how you watch performances like that from a relatively young and EXCITING fighter and not push him.

Bellacoker done lost their mind. Bjorn would've liked Barn Cat.

I was thinking that Viacom have more money than Zuffa, and that fighters in Bellator are earning a lot of money from sponsors.

Bellator fighters dont make alot from sponsors, atlesat not the normal guys.

Maybe a guy like Kos or Davis who comes over from UFC and has a name and has sponsors will get paid but the reg Bellator guys fighting on prelims arent making much.

Maybe Kimbo vs Royce next lol

More so I cant stand Belletors wwe like production, good for laugh though. They whole tito/bonnar thing with the guy coming out in the mask, what a joke

Shameful and hilarious. What's more hilarious? I can drag up dozens of threads wherein the majority of Sherdog was singing Cokers praises when Bellator first signed him, and discussing how he would bring "class" to the promotion.

lol. Took like 5 mins for this to drop to page 2.

If he had said "No I'm staying with Bellator cuz fuk reebok lol" this thread would have been stickied.

BUMP.

Bellator looking rating right now they don't care about anything else.

Will Brooks is lw champ and he feels like bellator brass aren't doing anything to promote him. His seem upset during mma hour where it's hard to find a contender for him.

Bellator fighters dont make alot from sponsors, atlesat not the normal guys.

Maybe a guy like Kos or Davis who comes over from UFC and has a name and has sponsors will get paid but the reg Bellator guys fighting on prelims arent making much.

I think it was 1.5 -2 years ago a bellator fighter made threads in the WW forum asking for help to find sponsors.

Great to see the barn cat back in the UFC!
Cant wait to see him fight again.

I do find it weird that Bellator did not try and keep him with 2 good wins like that.
I dont really understand what Scott wants to do.

He looked damn good in Bellator, hoping he stays at 185 when he hops over to the UFC.

Barn Cat is going to fucking destroy the first couple of noobs they put in front of him in the UFC you can belee dat.

Back