Tallest guy with good ground game?

Most tall guys in my gym have a great guard that is not really a problem.

Sauron said:
monson is 6" i think, he's not really that tall

at 6" (inches)? no...........not at all..............i'll squash him!!! see you in the absolute division snowman!

Wes Simms. He's not dominating the UFC but he's very good on the ground. He uses his long arms and legs to do arm triangles, triangles, and to keep a good guard.

vanguard_anon said:
Wes Simms. He's not dominating the UFC but he's very good on the ground. He uses his long arms and legs to do arm triangles, triangles, and to keep a good guard.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

2x mudial champ Rodigo "Comprido" Medeiros is 6 foot 7. Thats your answer, and he has a pretty decent tape set.

Ari said:
2x mudial champ Rodigo "Comprido" Medeiros is 6 foot 7. Thats your answer, and he has a pretty decent tape set.

He is nowhere near 6'7". I've been near him. I don't think he's over 6'2".

Can anyone confirm his reall height?

johil d'o said:
He is nowhere near 6'7". I've been near him. I don't think he's over 6'2".

Can anyone confirm his reall height?
I've seen him too. I think your right, but don't know his actuall hight. Not 6'7", your probably right at ~6'2"

Werdum is great, Pe De Pano is great, Roger is one of the best.

Jacare is not that tall, maybe 6' or 6'1".

I stood next to Jacare just to take the measure of the man at ADCC 2005, and he was right about my height at 6'0". He's looks very athletic at his size, reasonably sizeable, strong but not a behemoth. Appears to have the athleticism of a large cat.

Back