Talking "cover-ups" is it interesting that Anderson popped after he was de-throned?

Implying?

That they were covering up when he was champ?

A lot of folks here think he was cheating his entire career due to his one fail. I'm not so convinced, but I guess anything is possible.

He certainly never looked like some of the roided-up monsters we have seen in the past though.

tumblr_mbcd89H4du1ruav3u.gif

It's interesting he got popped after snapping his leg in half.

Wondering how much juice Brock had.

All doping agencies are money making organisations and are inherently corrupt. How many UFC champs since Barnett have tested positive?

WADA website: "We are accountable to our funding bodies, while maintaining appropriate independence from undue influence"

So, they aren't accountable to anyone except those sports bodies who found them.

Fuck off.

Implying?

That they were covering up when he was champ?

A lot of folks here think he was cheating his entire career due to his one fail. I'm not so convinced, but I guess anything is possible.

He certainly never looked like some of the roided-up monsters we have seen in the past though.
Rafael Palmiero didn't look jacked either but was full of some of that horse steroid shit

He got old and needed a little boost for his erections and someone steered him in the wrong direction.

Something about the USADA thing bothers me because the UFC would not spend millions on something unless they stood to benefit from it.

Where is the benefit to the UFC from catching fighters, getting "UFC fighter caught on steroids" headlines, losing events, having top draws sidelined for 12 months? Fighters getting injured more often because they don't have the healing/recovery benefits of steroids.

I don't see how they benefit and how the positives could possibly balance the negatives. So I wonder if there is something more at play here.

Anderson's leg break is probably the only 'roid excuse that has ever made sense to me. Personally I think that was his only time using.

Something about the USADA thing bothers me because the UFC would not spend millions on something unless they stood to benefit from it.

Where is the benefit to the UFC from catching fighters, getting "UFC fighter caught on steroids" headlines, losing events, having top draws sidelined for 12 months? Fighters getting injured more often because they don't have the healing/recovery benefits of steroids.

I don't see how they benefit and how it could possibly balance the downside. So I wonder if there is something more at play here.
i agree, the benefit is they can control the outcomes of tests imo. Ban a few guys here and there to make it look like they are taking stand but in reality nobody that matters gets caught. Like for example they don't have a problem using someone like Romero as the scape goat because he isn't that popular and it doesn't hurt them financially but now they can say well we banned the #2 or 3 MW to make it look legit.

it would make sense that he started juicing after he started losing and was severely injured.

i agree, the benefit is they can control the outcomes of tests imo. Ban a few guys here and there to ake it look like they are taking stand but in reality nobody that matters gets caught.

Everyone tries and plays the system. But I think when people say the system is favoring or covering up for fighters they are just delusional. No org would risk covering up for a fighter, especially not in the ufc.

Everyone tries and plays the system. But I think when people say the system is favoring or covering up for fighters they are just delusional. No org would risk covering up for a fighter, especially not in the ufc.
So the UFC didn't cover for Vitor?

the UFC can't cover for anyone. They have no power to cover because they dont oversee the testing
so do you live in the real world where MONEY is all that matters? How naïve can you be man?

Failed his first random test.
That is all to it.

Back