talk about pitbull/straus 2

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Moneymma, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

bellator fw division is great,they have talented guys like bubba,yamauchi,jc neves(30-0),caldwell,guerreiro,weichel AND the big 3 curran-pitbull-straus
    curran/pitbull fights were close,curran beat straus early and then lost UD in a rematch,only to reclaim his title in rubber match. Pitbull beat straus via ud in 2011
    i think straus is wayy underrated,even when he beat curran in decisive fashion,he didnt get any respect and bellator gave curran rematch that he didnt deserve imo (i wasnt mad cuz curran is one of my fav fighters lol). now straus gets his shot after he tko'd strikeforce vet and bellator tourney runner up justin willcox. pitbull is agresive striker and bjj black belt with great tdd and has good td himself. straus has underrated striking,good wrestling and has great cardio. it is going to be good fight 4 sure. i pick pitbull via ud or late tko.thoughts?

2. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

Going to be a fun scrap for sure, i got pitbull because he is one of my favs and i also think he is the overall better fighter. Dont get me wrong, not sleeping on straus and the dudes hands look legit against wilcox but i feel that pitbull has the better hands. Better kicks, and the tdd to keep it standing.. one thing i give straus is a slight cardio advantage seeing that pitbull seems to be a blown up bw... he is carrying too much uneeded muscle imo. Even then. Pitbull is still a beast and will win a good close fight.

3. GNP45

GNP45 Blue Belt

Awesome fight, but I'm gonna go with Straus. Straus has looked unstoppable lately. He dominated curran twice. I think his standup has finally reached top level. Plus he has the wrestling game to fall back on. I think Straus is prob the best FW outside the UFC and he's gonna prove it Friday.

4. CC27

CC27 Gold Belt

Good fight, think Pitbull wins.

5. Moneymma

Moneymma Brown Belt

idk.he is really good tho,if he beats pitbull no doubt he is best fw outside ufc

6. SBC

SBC Purple Belt

I'm really looking forward to this fight. I think Pitbull is the better fighter and will win but I'm looking forward to see how Straus approaches this rematch. His striking is better than it's ever been and I wonder if he can get it to the ground. Can't wait!

7. iloveufc123

iloveufc123 UFC <3

I got Pitbull by tko

8. Go Go Plata

Go Go Plata Black Belt

Pulling for Straus. Both guys are monsters

9. Edwin

Edwin Guest

Should be a good fight and Pitbull should win again.

10. Thesnake101

Thesnake101 Think about it, it worth it.

I'm going with Pitbull by UD in a exciting fight

11. Arkridge

Arkridge Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

I'm taking Straus. Guy is the best FW outside the UFC in my opinion.

12. LHWBelt

LHWBelt Silver Belt

There's one there you're right about. Bellator's FW division is legit. I can see Straus, Pitbull, and Curran all making a splash in the UFC. I don't know about beating Aldo but Aldo seems pretty unbeatable.

13. tfcfights

tfcfights Purple Belt

i just interviewed straus ill post the link but after u hear the guys story its hard not too root for him hes made mistakes but was homeless going into the sport really cool guy he predicted a third round finish i dont see tht but i see him in a war of scrambles surviving pitbulls strikes and getting a decision daniel straus has a chip on his shoulders i think hes gonna finally get bellators respect ( they will probably make him fight curran again lol)

14. tfcfights

tfcfights Purple Belt

and i think fw is pretty deep for non zuffa org pitbull daniel curran and even bubba could all do good in the ufc hell i think they all beat dennis siver whos main eventing vs connor

15. UniqueSteez

UniqueSteez Be water my friend. Platinum Member

I see Pitbull winning by via decision but I don't think it'll be easy Straus is tough!