International Taliban Declares China as Their Best Friend; Invites Beijing to Exploit Resources.

I mean what did you expect? Their former sugar daddy just spent the last 20 years trying to murder them despite the taliban going out of their way to appease them. While AQ had camps in Afghanistan they planned 9/11 in Europe as the Taliban had made them agree not to plan terrorist attacks in their borders. After 9/11 they were also willing to hand over Bin Laden to the Hague and offered unconditional surrender after a few months of fighting in 2001 or 2002. Both of these offers were denied and not widely circulated as they lead people to the conclusion the war of Afghanistan was fought over nothing as the enemy was willing to give us what we wanted.

Want to make clear I am speaking strictly of the Talibans relationship with the US and am not condoning the Talibans religious ideology and all the people killed as a result(unlike the US pre 9/11). The Taliban are one of many brutal regimes the US supported during the Cold War and still supports(Saudi Arabia the country were Bin Laden was from are also extreme but they are "allies" and while they likely played a role in 9/11, Bush and Obama have refused to let that information out against the wishes of Congress). But given all that transpired when the Taliban were in the US orbit and ended up living in caves for 20 years of course they are going to change to the Chinese. Also the Chinese strategy for bribing the loyalty of weaker countries is building up infrastructure as opposed to the US strategy of changing the government. And even before the 20 year war Afghanistan was in desperate need of infrastructure never mind afterwards.
Unfortunately the corruption in the US government (and ally governments) is greater than most people could even imagine. America covertly encourages terrorism, providing weapons and financial support to Jihadist groups. The Military Industrial Complex is the most effective way of transferring taxpayer money into the hands of the elites. Hilary Clinton's leaked emails included an email acknowledging that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were financing ISIS. Knowing this, the American government continued selling weapons and military equipment (including the biggest arms deal of all time) to Saudi Arabia, fully aware that the weapons and equipment would be going to ISIS. Why would the American government support ISIS? Because America needs an enemy to maintain support for military funding and military action in the Middle East and also because ISIS were being used to fight battles that the American public would never condone such as fighting in a war against Syria. The American regime also has a history of using false flags to enter conflicts that the public would otherwise not support. It doesn't matter who's in power either because there are some extremely wealthy people in the background pulling the strings.

Last edited:
I wondered why they didn't claim Pakistan their best friend.

Then, I went to the wikipedia page for the Taliban president:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Ghani_Baradar

Read the section about him getting arrested in Pakistan for the crime of "seeking peace with the Afghanistan government without Pakistan's knowledge/permission". Oh, and the US may have helped in his arrest.

Unfortunately the corruption in the US government (and ally governments) is greater than most people could even imagine. America covertly encourages terrorism, providing weapons and financial support to Jihadist groups. The Military Industrial Complex is the most effective way of transferring taxpayer money into the hands of the elites. Hilary Clinton's leaked emails included an email acknowledging that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were financing ISIS. Knowing this, the American government continued selling weapons and military equipment (including the biggest arms deal of all time) to Saudi Arabia, fully aware that the weapons and equipment would be going to ISIS. Why would the American government support ISIS? Because America needs an enemy to maintain support for military funding and military action in the Middle East and also because ISIS were being used to fight battles that the American public would never condone such as fighting in a war against Syria. The American regime also has a history of using false flags to enter conflicts that the public would otherwise not support. It doesn't matter who's in power either because there are some extremely wealthy in the background people pulling the strings.

Honestly the sad thing is I don't think US needs to constantly do wars to have a huge military budget and for contractors to get dirty rich. It's not like congress cares if people don't want a large military budget they're going to do it anyway. I think non military US corporate interests are more to blame than the military contractors themselves. UK military industrial complex was able to have massive budgets with very few wars during the hey day of their empire. US govt isn't just horrible to it's own citizens but it supports all sort of horrible govts around the world and only cares about human rights when a justification is needed for regime change. But sadly even justification lack of public support is becoming less relevant as after Syria(when the US tried to pull a false flag for Syria and the public resoundly rejected it) the US has just stopped informing it's citizens about it's military endeavors as you can't oppose what you don't know about. Also the 9/11 approval of Afghanistan is just used as congressional authorization for anything with the word terrorist in it so there's no need for congressional debate.

But yeah the military industrial complex is still corrupt af. The US passed an anti corruption bill cancelling projects that went 50% over budget. In the case of the Zumwalt destroyers(possibly other projects)that meant they could collect 50% more than the original contract while only completing a small portion of it.

Also we were funding ISIS too(we'd created them in both Iraq and Syria). Not only did we fund the rebels in Syria we put in a Shia govt in Iraq which persecuted the(well armed from Saadam years) Sunni minority. I remember John McCain during "Arab Spring" in early 2010s saying "they're legit they have a website" as if ISIS can't use the internet. But us funding evil people is the norm. The only good group the US has supported in the Middle East is the Kurds and we just let Turkey have their way with them. But I will say the Middle East issue was caused by UK and France by making up Iraq and Syria by making up countries with populations who had nothing in common. We're just fucking it up further.

It’s starting to look like that. China Biden basically handed China trillions of dollars under the guise of safely pulling out.

Trillions ???

Yeah like any government's ever extracted more than just a few million dollars worth of Afghanistan's resources that wasn’t injectable or snortable.

China has quite the collection of friends: Russia, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea and the Taliban.

Read the section about him getting arrested in Pakistan for the crime of "seeking peace with the Afghanistan government without Pakistan's knowledge/permission". Oh, and the US may have helped in his arrest.

Thread title reminds me of this:.

c2f.jpg

Imagine thinking that China needs this equipment to reverse engineer/learn from. Odds are most countries already have this intel gained via hacking/other methods and/or have already developed more sophisticated military equipment on their own.
Nooo they don’t

I imagine the following conversation taking place:

Reporter to Taleban: You say China is your best ally; what do you have to say about the genocide of the Uyghurs

Taleban: what Uyghurs ?
Yeah I was wondering how they'd work that out.

China's going to eventually suffer some of that there fingers-crossed-behind-the-back Islamic terrorism in the coming decade.

It's their country, they can do whatever they want with it.

Want to hurt China? Stop buying their shit.
Can't, we already outsourced all our manufacturing to them.

Hopefully the Afghan people benefit from this engagement economically.

It's all about the $2 - $3 Trillion worth of Lithium in the ground.

China Joe just paid off his benefactors with the way he withdrew.
Though Biden effed up the withdrawl, he was just following through Trump's deal with the Taleban. If Trump was president, he would have left and China would have moved in.

China will be reverse engineering the equipment America left behind.
Hahaha reverse engineer old low tech. You’re a goof.

You’ve one step away from yelling at kids to stay off your lawn.

Last edited:

Pakistan is their best friend, they just don't want to make it obvious. Without Pakistan, they would not have been able to retake Afghanistan. Pakistan arrests certain Islamist leaders to placate the US and keep the flow of US aid coming, then releases them after some time.

Don’t think we left any b2s, f35s, or f22s in Afghanistan mate. The military isn’t that stupid to leave that kind of tech behind.
It’s not just the platforms themselves, but some of the components, especially comms related.

Take a guess who paid for the surveying to locate all these resources.
<FutbolThink>

Back