Relationship Tales of creepy chicks...

iu

Is that even a thing ? I know dick cancer from Donnie Brasco but pussy cancer, commmon

Of course... if I'm not mistaken you can get cancer anywhere. HPV can lead to cervical cancer.

I think one of the creepiest things a woman can do is shame a man into having sex with her. It is manipulative and predatory.

I think lying about rape after her advances are rejected is... it happens sometimes. Happened to an old buddy I know, and there isn't much consequence for doing so.

I was 11 I asked a girl to kiss me behind a storage container at school, she said no. We went to the same schools until I was 14 and I moved away, fast forward I'm 35 and it's 2011, I've never been a person to do social media so I setup my Facebook account and within a couple of weeks I get a friend's request from the same girl from school which I thought was nice and innocent, got chatting and arranged to meet up, she had a failed marriage and a teenage son, so we meet in a pub and she preceeds to tell me how she felt that if she had kissed me behind that container that day her life would have been different and how she had been looking for me on social media for last 10 years......... That meeting couldn't end sooner..........closed my Facebook account not long after and blocked her number.

Yea, that was weird to say... didn't seem block worthy to me.

Should’ve told her that’s a relief ‘cuz you got that dick AIDS.

After I come in her, right???

iu

Is that even a thing ? I know dick cancer from Donnie Brasco but pussy cancer, commmon

The girl was an on and off thing through college and she could make you feel so awesome but usually just made you feel like dirt. She did a lot of heroin (snorting) but was still a rich girl from the hamptons.

So after she graduated she came to my room and got high and I was fucking her with a condom on and she told me the pussy cancer and basically I shouldn't fuck her. I told her cancer doesn't work like that and kept going.

Hey, a stab brother !

My gf (now ex) of 10 years did that to me one time. But she’d just caught me with my arm around some chick and a receipt for a pack of condoms in my pocket, so I kinda let her. Got a permanent scar on my bicep now.

We had hot make up sex later so there’s that.

<Fedor23>

I see a theme here.

In retrospect yes, I shouldn't have shagged her. In the moment I had more or less given up on sexy time, was drunk, couldn't take her home and was just trying to kidly sheer her up and have a somewhat nice evening. Then out of nowhere came her ass... I felt obligated.
Probably my sadest fuck, 0/10 would not do it again.

that's good to hear. those kinds of women are often completely in fight flight or freeze mode due to trauma when acting like that. they put themselves in those situations because they don't know any better and then freeze up and think they have to participate and the whole time it is completely traumatic and fearful and horrible.

i've known a ton of women who have worked through that kind of thing and that's how i know about this.

I think one of the creepiest things a woman can do is shame a man into having sex with her. It is manipulative and predatory.
happened to me once when I was 18, to get even I came twice really fast and then left.

Not me, but I got dragged into it. So back when we were 18, my buddy picked up some chick and started dating her. Moved her into his place and everything. They dated for a few months and he finally broke it off. That's when the crazy started. Her and her mother go to his place one night and spread human shit all over his car. Hood, windows, roof. You could see the handprints in the shit. Figured that was the end of it. Wrong. She went to the cops and told them he raped her in the butt and she was underage. Come to find out, she had been lying about her age the whole time. She claimed to be 16, but was only 15. One day I'm driving and get a call from a private number. I answer and it was a local detective. Wanted to know everything I knew about the situation. Buddy never got charged, but we all learned a valuable lesson. If they dont have a physical piece of identification, you dont play on the field

Last edited:
Second ex-wife smashed herself in the face with a lamp and then called the cops. I almost spent the night in jail until they finally pieced together it was self-inflicted.

Swore off marriage after that :)

I'm not hard at all at that moment so we have to work for it (there was zero foreplay before) ; she does the strict minimum like a robot, we fuck, she is still in robot mode, that sucks, it ends, and boom zombie again. We didn't do anything after, she soon fell asleep and we never reached back after. Don't know what was wrong with her but I'm pretty sure there was some fucked up things in her past.

Bit sad to read. Feels like she goes through life in some sort of a haze.

Second ex-wife smashed herself in the face with a lamp and then called the cops. I almost spent the night in jail until they finally pieced together it was self-inflicted.

Swore off marriage after that :)
LMAOOOO. Oh man this reminds me. Dating this crazy, crazy chick back in my early 20s. We had got in an argument so I get in my car to leave. Apparently in an attempt to get me not to leave, she grabbed a baseball bat and thunked the shit out of herself in the head and dropped like a sack of potatoes. I thought to myself, cool now I can leave. Threw the car in reverse and started backing out and she leapt up to her feet like a gotdamn cat. I left. And stupidly came back. Best gotdamn piece of pussy I've ever had though

I was inside a rave in Seattle called Freaknight. It was huge on Halloween. My friend and were looking for party candy. This chick starts talking to me. I decide not to ask her because something felt off but I definitely wanted ti smash. But she looked young and I knew it was all ages or 17+ or something.

She says 14 or something. I told her she needs to get out of here and I walk away. Cops grab me. She tells them I said no and they release me.

Almost ended up with drug charges and/or pedo charges.

Not crazy girl story I suppose but still entertaining for you guys.

A girl kept telling me she "loved me" before we even met. Apparently she'd do the same story to every guy she was dating. Even made stuff about her being unable to have kids, etc. Very odd.

Back