Relationship Tales of creepy chicks...

This most likely doesn't fit the thread criteria, but this was something that used to bother me.

I remember really well my first ever proper kiss with a girl. Was in a club with my friends when only just old enough to get in, and this random girl sat on my lap and snogged me in front of all my friends. Was awesome.

Anyway, less than a year later, I was sat in this bar with mates, waiting for out last friend to arrive. He came in with his new GF. (the same girl!!).

She acted like we just met for the first time.

Later on we became friends and new her for about 6/7 years as she became close to our friends.

I was never sure if she really did not remember me, or remember kissing me. Or whether she is just the type of girl to snog random dudes on a Saturday night before closing.

Or she was off her face at the time.......

Used to go to a pub near a friend of mine when I was younger got chatting to a girl working behind the bar, it didn't go anywhere because she said she wasn't single, one day I was driving with the same friend and he wanted to stop at a supermarket, there we bumped into the same girl and she started to talk to me about how she was now single, so we exchange numbers and arrange to meet up.

I pick her up a few days later and we go for a drive and a chat by this time it's getting dark, so we find some where secluded to stop and start getting it on as soon as I start to do the deed, she switches on me and turns real serious and in a stern voice says "Don't fuck me do it nice and slow". After we finish I drop her back to hers and go home.

Week later we meet up again and go back to hers and get it on again, by this time I had been getting some red flags during exchanges of text messages but I thought fuck it, it's only a bang, she then starts to tell me about how she had gotten her previous boyfriend in trouble, accidentally on purpose with the police and how he was now doing time. This was the final red flag, so I message a friend to call me to make an excuse to leave.

I decided after all this that banging this girl wasn't a good idea but she hadn't finished yet, she proceeded to text message me about 40 times a day, she would randomly call at strange times and try to strike up a conversation about weird shit, so I started blocking her number and she gets new numbers to call me on, this went on constantly for 2+ months, then it stopped one day..... In October.

3 months go by and I get a phone call, it's her, so I talk to her and ask why now are you calling after 3 months, she tells me she got sectioned but she is better now and would I like to go on a date. I hung up and she never called me again.

When I was about 20 I met a girl in a night club. Made out loads and exchanged numbers then forgot about it.

She said she was the same age (20) then later on in the night she revealed she was 19.

Day or so later we were texting (fine) then she admitted she was in fact 17 years old. Then before I knew it she was contacting me through Myspace, my email account and had messaged friends of mine asking about myself (they dobbed her in to me).

Her last reveal would’ve been her dick.

I got stabbed. She went full crazy ass, not in a hot way (ok kind of still in a hot way) and stabbed me with a steak knife in the arm.

Yeah it was a little hot. Can't lie. She didn't spend the night any more after that though.

Hey, a stab brother !

My gf (now ex) of 10 years did that to me one time. But she’d just caught me with my arm around some chick and a receipt for a pack of condoms in my pocket, so I kinda let her. Got a permanent scar on my bicep now.

We had hot make up sex later so there’s that.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Didn't happen to me but a buddy of mine. He broke up with a girl after dating her a month or so. About a week later the chick showed up at his apartment in the middle of the night with her mother. The mother then accosted him for "using her daughter for sex".

Been there, done that.
Only the mother carried on like I’d de-virginised her first born.
Laughed in her face n told her I met her daughter on the pass down from two of my friends.

Then did the .....

895E69DD-A163-4478-8168-20BAAB51727A.gif

I spent way too much of my time back in the late 80s with a crazy chick by the name of Yvonne.

In fact, she became such a bane to my existence that I can't even stand that name to this day. She was an OK chick to occasionally sleep with but then she became obsessed with me & went out of her way to make my life miserable. She used to follow me in her car when I was on dates with other girls & even tried to get friends of her's to attack my pregnant girlfriend so that she'd lose our baby. And they'd have done it too if one of them hadn't realized how sick of a plan it was & warned me about it. Then that individual went to the police with me & told them about it & Yvonne was arrested for criminal conspiracy to cause bodily harm. Only after that was I able to get a restraining order against her.

Yeah, she was genuinely psychotic. And, no. The sex definitely wasn't worth it. She was pretty nice to look at but she was into strange stuff that I just found more distracting than arousing.

As it turned out, one of her other boyfriends wound up getting killed in a motorcycle accident while "racing with her car" after an argument at a party. I've no doubt that she ran him off the road but she wasn't charged.

She also had this weird relationship with an uncle of her's that I always suspected was incestuous & he wound up shooting himself after setting fire to the house that he sometimes shared with her. Which I'm certain was over her.

The last I ever saw of her was during the final court appearance required of her back in 1991. She didn't go to jail for the conspiracy but she did get probation & mandatory psychiatric counseling. After which I heard she moved to Florida.

EC41C8CC-ED05-40BD-ABE1-A5695988856F.gif

Probably 20 years ago a girl contacted my girlfriend through Instant Messenger and told her she was in love with me. She knew DETAILS about me. It was definitely someone I knew. She was very cordial and contacted my gf multiple times always telling her something new about me or my family to prove she knew me. I even talked to her once and I couldn’t figure out who it was. She didn’t even seem to have an agenda.
I knew one girl who liked me and always came off as crazy. But there’s no way she had that level of info about me.
I had two exes who knew me well enough to pull that off, but neither of them had any way at all to know how to get in touch with my gf or even that I had a gf. But both of those relationships ended amicably and they were both were very level headed girls.
To this day I don’t know who it was. The communication just ceased one day. No threats, no drama, no dead animals on my doorstep.

Obviously, your girlfriend took care of it.

C78E59A9-B430-4FF0-9E16-F1CCB81DE65E.gif

I was 11 I asked a girl to kiss me behind a storage container at school, she said no. We went to the same schools until I was 14 and I moved away, fast forward I'm 35 and it's 2011, I've never been a person to do social media so I setup my Facebook account and within a couple of weeks I get a friend's request from the same girl from school which I thought was nice and innocent, got chatting and arranged to meet up, she had a failed marriage and a teenage son, so we meet in a pub and she preceeds to tell me how she felt that if she had kissed me behind that container that day her life would have been different and how she had been looking for me on social media for last 10 years......... That meeting couldn't end sooner..........closed my Facebook account not long after and blocked her number.

Arrived home I pour us drinks ; she doesn't drink with me and smoke a whole joint by herself in 5 minutes. She is now in full zombie mode, not reacting to all the shit I say or the music I put. She avoid one or two kisses. I ask her what's wrong and got mild "everything's good" backlash. The situation seems to go for ages. In the end not giving a fuck anymore I create some kind of dumb argument trying to create a bit of back and forth, and in litteraly 30 seconds we go from fake wrestling, to me trapping her under the sheets, to her immediately puting her pants down, not in a sexy way at all but in a rapey "do what you want with me" way :confused:

I'm not hard at all at that moment so we have to work for it (there was zero foreplay before) ; she does the strict minimum like a robot, we fuck, she is still in robot mode, that sucks, it ends, and boom zombie again. We didn't do anything after, she soon fell asleep and we never reached back after. Don't know what was wrong with her but I'm pretty sure there was some fucked up things in her past.

Otherwise I recently moved, was pretty amused finding 4 pairs of unidentified girls socks in my stuff, a bit less with the panties tainted with old blood/shit hidden behind my bed :eek:

One of your multiple personalities might be a wanted serial rapist.
I’d get that checked out.

Pulled about a 2 and a half at a club one night. Before I pulled her I gave my number to her friend (an 8) when in a cab on the way to the club. Turns out Miss 2 and a half had memorised my number too! Note this was a land line number back in those days.

Fast forward to the Monday night, i'm smoking bongs with my mates and the house phone rings, it was the 2 and a half out of the blue! Went upstairs to take the call, my mates were listening on the phone downstairs, remarkably funny for them but fucked for me.

1BA5CF1F-CD0E-4822-BCFC-497F738B084A.gif

I also actually have a crazy hippie sending me novels about how I am en evil being, right there between Manson and Hitler. We fucked maybe 3 times, it was shit, I said to her pretty clearly that we could be pal but that's all, she was ok with it, we did some pretty awesome hiking together, then she decided that we just couldn't be pals as she was in love. I was also ok with no contacts anymore even if she was a good pal. Then something went wrong in her head and I got those fucking wall of texts of rambling about how I am a bad person blah blah blah ... She went as far as re-reading our first texts from one year ago to "analyze" how I was ill intended etc from the start o_O

I block her on whatsapp I got texts on the phone, I block her on the phone I got mails, I block mails she find me on dating apps, I block her there she finds my other mail ... 6 months rolling with no contact and I still stumble on some 50 lines shit monthly.

And that crazy bitch hold hostages my youth bought cd's and compilations :mad:

Told me she had pussy cancer while I was fucking her.

iu

Is that even a thing ? I know dick cancer from Donnie Brasco but pussy cancer, commmon

Cool story bro... literally.

I thought "Lol, you cruel bastard" after fucking her and kicking her out, but you didn't get her in trouble with the law for the bank thing, so you aren't that cruel.

A bit hypocritical to do to her fiance what her boss did to you, no? That was the entire catalyst of this story. Lol

Also... where the hell can one get a drive through protein shake?
I honest to God did not know she was engaged until she told me on the way back home. But yeah, I still feel like an asshole.

As for the drive-through shake, I could give you a short answer but the longer answer is a pretty good story so here goes. It probably would not be difficult to find out the names of these people, but please don’t post their names in any reply because I’m pretty sure the only on still living was 100% innocent.

I played ball with a guy whose best friend was the son of the local police chief. The Chiefs son was a nice guy, but God love him he was dumb as a box of rocks. He got into the local bodybuilding scene, got all roided up, but could never win shows because of this one guy who always beat him. They ended up becoming best friends and eventually opened up a gym together.

their gym was a huge success, in part because the other guy started to win regional and national type shows and his name brought in lots of muscle heads. It was common knowledge around town that if you knew the right people behind the counter you could buy gear in the back room. You could even buy shots of test and they would inject you. The police chief had been in office for as long as I could remember and I guess nobody dared to go investigate because of that and this went on for a long time.

By now the other bodybuilder was traveling pretty much all the time and I’m fairly certain he had no idea that this stuff was going on back at his gym. Before he left, he had set up a little drive-through shack, modeled after the coffee drive-throughs, and it sold protein shakes and stuff. It was across town from the gym, and since his family members ran the shake shack, the other guy didn’t dare to sell the gear from there. That’s where I got the shake.

The Chiefs son got cocky and started dealing Coke out of the back room of the gym. The feds got involved and didn’t give a shit who his father was. They rang him up for dealing and the chief ended up losing his job.

The Chiefs son died young of a heart attack, I assume because of all the juice he took. His friend and former partner went on to win multiple Mr. Olympia titles and became world famous. He was a really nice guy and like I said, I’m pretty sure he had no idea what was going on and was totally innocent so that’s why I ask you not to post his name here.

Current gf of a long time is just utterly addicted to drama. She can't go a few days without having some type of crisis.

Back