Talent/skillwise...where do you rank these females in comparison to males

hydro481

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In terms of talent and skills (not success/accomplishments), who would be these female fighters closest male counterpart?

1. Rousey - I was thinking Maia or Jacare, but Khabib makes the most sense to me.

2. Cyborg - I'm going with Wanderlei. And no, I'm not talking about looks either :icon_chee

3. Jedrzejczyk - Tough one. Chuck Liddell maybe?

In terms of talent and skills (not success/accomplishments), who would be these female fighters closest male counterpart?

1. Rousey - I was thinking Maia or Jacare, but Khabib makes the most sense to me.

2. Cyborg - I'm going with Wanderlei. And no, I'm not talking about looks either :icon_chee

3. Jedrzejczyk - Tough one. Chuck Liddell maybe?
JJ is not predictable
Cyborg I sort of agree with. Royce is ronda and both will lose when they stop fighting jokes.

1. Sapp
2. Paulo Silva
3. Jose Canseco

In comparison to male fighters? I would rank them far below

giphy.gif

1. There is no male fighter that fights with a gameplan similar to rousey.

2. I suppose so. Wands ground game was never shit though.

3. I suppose so. People act like top male fighters never had weaknesses but Tito Ortiz never had striking. Or Matt Hughes.

Not everyone is a pampered 1st world wuss.

First world my ass, putting your kids into 160 fights at twelve years old isn't some kind of "bread on the table" deal. That little girl isn't feeding any mouths with her fights. I'd bet that her dad is a wealthy enough guy being able to train his daughter and drive her around to fight.

First world my ass, putting your kids into 160 fights at twelve years old isn't some kind of "bread on the table" deal. That little girl isn't feeding any mouths with her fights. I'd bet that her dad is a wealthy enough guy being able to train his daughter and drive her around to fight.

I'm no expert but I have trained in Thailand, and its not uncommon for kids 12 or even younger to be fighting. If they're really poor they live at the gym and earn their room, board and training by fighting.

This is a real female fighter

[YT]watch?v=TeKQlXWYZ1g[/YT]

160+ fights at 12 years old and most against boys with a extremely good w/l ratio.

Will literally fight anyone anywhere for scraps, not 2 times a year making millions

Guarantee this girl a few million every time she fights and see how quickly she starts fighting a couple times a year.

Ronda Rousey-Royce Gracie

Cris Cyborg-Wanderlei Silva

Joanna Jedrzjczyk-Jose Aldo

Ronda - The Chris

Cyborg - Wand

Joanna - Lawler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back