Taking Hendricks out of title fight = GSP return?

How are they taking Hendricks out of the title picture if they're giving him a gimme fight vs Matt brown?

Go watch Lawler vs Brown.,...and still tell me matts a gimme fight....Dudes game and for you not to think so tells me you havent seen his recent fights.

If this was a 5 round fight I would give Brown a good chance, but it's a 3 round fight and I expect the same result as the Hendricks vs Condit fight.

Go watch Lawler vs Brown.,...and still tell me matts a gimme fight....Dudes game and for you not to think so tells me you havent seen his recent fights.

Dude's pure striker with no tdd. Hendricks will steal it with takedowns and lnp. Just like against Condit.

Yeah because Hendricks will follow the same game plan as lawler right?

You shut your mouth!

I'm sorry but it's the truth, Matt brown has never fought someone like Hendricks. He's an exciting fighter and will never quit, but he will not be competitive against Hendricks.

As soon as GSP comes back it'll be the UFC's biggest fight of the year.

Can't wait for Rory to get his shot eventually.

I think the Ufc saw how overwhelmingly people didnt want the trilogy and made the chage.

Or Hendricks didn't want to wait until Lawler was ready to fight, so he took the fight against Brown.

Yep, I think that's it.

Back