Taking bets on Conor beating Nated iaz but in NYC only

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
* I'm not sure if it's legal to take bets on a message board, so I'll buy adult cocktails for everyone who bets on Nated iaz in the NYC area... conversely, if potatoe boy wins, y'all buy me jack daniels shots.

The parlay bet is:

I take Cowboy, Rumble, Cody and Hyun Gyu Lim. 4 predictions.

It'll pay 5 shots to 1 for anyone who takes it.

Also, you choose the bar in NYC, except in harlem, alphabet city, greenwich village, all of queens, north bronx or williamsburg... when 202 is over, I'll yell: where's all my shots SHERDOG MUTHAPHUKKAS !!

Also, you choose the bar in NYC, except in harlem, alphabet city, greenwich village, all of queens, north bronx or williamsburg
tumblr_n7yos49vKj1qkoopko1_400.gif

Weird way to try to get laid bro. Get your swag game up.
giphy.gif

* I'm not sure if it's legal to take bets on a message board, so I'll buy adult cocktails for everyone who bets on Nated iaz in the NYC area... conversely, if potatoe boy wins, y'all buy me jack daniels shots.

The parlay bet is:

Also, you choose the bar in NYC, except in harlem, alphabet city, greenwich village, all of queens, north bronx or williamsburg... when 202 is over, I'll yell: where's all my shots SHERDOG MUTHAPHUKKAS !!
Racist thread in disguise!

The parlay bet is:

image.jpeg

Thabks, but that does not appeal to me. I'm more of a low-key guy. The Fast and The Furious movies fuckin suck, btw.

Racist thread in disguise!

why do people make assumptions for? how much money would you bet that i'm white or racist?

Fuck NYC. I'll just happen to be there that's all. Place is a dirty, smelly, concrete jungle with a lot of whacked out nut jobs... LA is much better.

Back