Taking an extended leave of absence

shockedshocked_eagle2.gif

Be still my beating heart.

Ac we fighting or not? I win I get your mod, you win you get my furby collection.

sum of u rookies wont understand

but a civil war is brewing on sherdog

civil war of sherdog

we may be asked to pick sides

this is not a joke or a drill

If it is to get rid of any wwe references and all retarded fans then it was about time. Most likely it is related to some other silliness.

Thanks mate, the time off really did me well. Btw, this thread is in no way shape or form calling out anyone. Definitely not a mod. Definitely not someone who is into kpop just a little too much. Definitely not someone's name who rhymes with baugustus baesar.

Fucking lol

Hey guys, writing to you all because I know you truly give a shit about my life. I'll be off of sherdog for the next few months, got some things I need
to take care of. As is customary, I'm posting this in a thread because everyone needs to know. Also as is
customary, this goes in the heavies because it's the most relevant section. I'm fully expecting this post
to get 1 billion likes as is tradition. Will make 3 threads when I return so you all can see. Ciao for now.
Hello

Hey guys, writing to you all because I know you truly give a shit about my life. I'll be off of sherdog for the next few months, got some things I need to take care of. As is customary, I'm posting this in a thread because everyone needs to know. Also as is customary, this goes in the heavies because it's the most relevant section. I'm fully expecting this post to get 1 billion likes as is tradition. Will make 3 threads when I return so you all can see. Ciao for now.

Cool man.

I'll make a thread when I take a shit.

With recent announcements of both @somervillecr and BC, I think it's time I too retire, or at least go away for a while. I need to take care of some stuff irl and be the man I was destined to be, or some bullshit like that. I've been in this site since I was 8 years old. 4 years later and it's time for me to grow up.

Idk how long I'll be gone for, could be weeks, could be months, could be years. Still yet, I may never come back. It is god's wills. If I ever do come back, I'll be sure to let you know. It's been nice knowing ya's, thanks for the cheese.

Back